Different

Chapter 3

"So. Do you got your outfits for tomorrow" asks Joey smirking. "Yeah. What did you pick out"? you answer worried. "Just the perfect outfit" he answers still smirking. "I'm scared by that look" says Megan. "You should be" you whisper. "Dun dun dun" he says then starts laughing. "What do you wanna do" Megan asks. "How about" starts Joey. "We play truth or dare" he finishes. "Oh no" I say. "Not with you" and you point at Joey & he smirks again. You all bust out laughing. "Nothing gross" says Megan. "OK. Fine" says Joey. "Promise" you ask. "Promise" you all say. "I'll go first" says Joey. "Nicole. Truth or dare"? You pick truth. Your not going to do a dare because Joey gives crazy dares.

"Truth" you say bravely. "OK. Is it true you like Max"? You look at Joey surprised. Does he know, you think. All you can think of saying is "uh". Your mind has gone totally blank. So you decide to say "I like him as a friend". "Oh good" says Megan. "I thought you were going to say you liked liked him"! Joey just sits there smiling at you. He defiantly knows your secret. But the question is how? You have no clue how he found out, but you soon will. "Now it's your turn, Niki" says Joey. "OK. Megan. Truth or dare"? "Truth" says Megan. "Is it true you have some kind of a secret you're hiding from me, or us" you ask. She looks surprised like you just said you were a boy or something...which you defiantly aren't.

"Well" says Joey. "I need to talk to Niki alone for a second. Excuse us Joey" she says dragging you by your arm. "Ow" you scream. Finally she stops and says angrily "Why did you say that"? "Well I just wanted to know" you say in a little voice. "I am keeping a secret...but I'll tell you later after we're not by Joey" she answers whispering. You go back & tell Joey that you have to go but you'll see him on the bus tomorrow morning. "Bye" you & Megan scream while running to your house.