Different

Chapter 8

You got through class, but you were wondering what Justin meant about burning him. You decided to ask him later on the bus when he talked to you. You did as he said and calmed down. When the bell rang you raced to the door and ran to the bus which was already there. You stood waiting for Justin to come and tell you where to sit, he says to sit in the back. Before he gets a chance to say anything, you ask him what he meant by burning. He looks down and says "You're not only a vampire. You also control..." You tilt his head up and say "I control what?" and he says "As I was saying, you control FIRE." You look amazed and say "Wow. Fire?" And he smiles and says "Yeah. I control fire, too. So I can teach you how to use it. Meg controls water, so she'll have to be around to put out any fires we make." Then he smirks.

You look at him confused and he kisses you on the cheek. You feel your cheek and turn bright red. He smirks again, and you say "I think we might need Meg soon. I think I just felt sparks fly." Then you laugh. But then you remember how Megan likes Justin so you tell him that it wouldn't work out. He asks "Why not?" and when you're about to say something he continues "Because you still like Max." Then he frowns and looks at the floor. You tilt his head up again and say "No. because someone else likes you. I don't wanna hurt them." And his mouth drops open. "What?" he stutters. You answer "Yes. I'll give you a hint, she's one of my friends." He looks at you confused and says "Well, I know Em likes Steve." You look at him confused saying "What? Since when? What about her boyfriend?" and he says, "Since yesterday. I saw her blushing around him and heard her crying so I asked what was wrong. She told me that her boyfriend said it'd be better to see other people since they're at different schools now." You look at him amazed and think, I see why Meg likes him.

Then you realize that you like him and think how am I going to tell Meg I like Justin. Then Justin says "And it can't be Megan who likes me cause she said she likes someone else." You ask "Who?" Then Meg comes to the seat in front of you and cries out "Justin! You weren't supposed to tell anyone." Then you say "Come on Meg. It's just me." Then she whispers "Joey.' Joey is there faster than you could imagine and says "Really Megs?" And he smirks. "I have an idea." Justin says. "How about I go out with Nikki, and Joey goes out with Meg, and Steve goes out with Emily." Then you say "What about Max?" He answers "Max is a jerk. I don't care what happens to him. He hurt you." You blush. "Thanks, I guess." So. You end up telling, and showing Emily all about vampire and werewolf stuff. She believes you. You get your practice with fire. Megan gets better at water, and Justin already is really good with air. Of course, Emily controls earth so Max says sorry and teaches Em about earth. Everyone is friends...some more than others.