NightCurse

Ms. Snobby

Roxie had completely disappeared, and we had no idea at all where she was. She took her collar and everything. Suddenly, however, I heard the piercing, desperate scream of some lady and glanced to the right of me. Apparently, Roxie was jumping on a woman with long bleached-blond hair in a maroon velvet dress, which had a jet-black shiny, plastic belt around the waist, as the poor woman held some sort of food in her hand. She sort of had a face that reminded me of Hillary Clinton. Her hair was much longer, however, maybe about down to her butt, and her head was much skinnier. I couldn’t tell what kind of food, exactly, that she clutched in her hand, but I knew Roxie was trying to snatch it off of her.

“You stupid mongrel!” The lady shouted in a posh, English accent, “Get OFF OF ME!” That’s when security came over and seized the dog by the scruff of her midnight-black neck. Roxie barked at the security guard and tried to escape the guard’s tough, muscular grip but failed. Drool accidentally slipped out of her mouth and landed right on the lady’s sparkling, leather slippers, so the lady screamed, “YUCK! Get this disgraceful, germy mutt away from me! UUUUGHH!!!”

“Okay, ma’am” the guard replied in a sweet yet firm voice, “This animal was not a physical danger to you, was it?”

“Yes, IT WAS! It was going to KILL ME! Ugh! Worthless animals like that don’t even deserve to live! Just get it away from me NOW before I call my lawyer up and get him right down here!”

“Okay, ma’am. I’ll see that the owner of this animal is severely punished. Is it your belief that this animal is a danger to other people?”

“Definitely! The vicious thing could’ve easily killed me!”

“Alright, I’ll take care of it, ma’am. Just relax.”

“How am I supposed to RELAX when I was nearly KILLED by that thing?” Her face looked meaner than the devil’s when she said that. She was certainly serious when she thought that Roxie was actually able to kill her. Gosh, the poor thing was only trying to get food! I glared at the woman evilly, and she snarled back with her lips curled back menacingly. I snarled back at her.

Then, the security guard with his slate-gray uniform, which had many pockets and folds, and almost-bald head began to march over to us, because he could tell that Roxie was mine just by the way I snarled back at the lady. On his pocket, in bright-yellow letters read, “Security,” and a pack of smokes, maybe Winstons, was sticking out subtly from it.

“Is that your dog?” he asked in an emotionless, cold voice, yet his face suggested that if he were a volcano, we’d all be dead by now.

“Uhhh, yeah…” I answered in a hesitant voice. I felt quite intimidated by this furious, large man. He certainly looked like the severely violent type with anger problems.

“Well, YOU BETTER KEEP IT UNDER CONTROL, OR YOU’LL BE FOREVER BANNED FROM THIS PLACE! You’re lucky I don’t ban you NOW, because this poor woman said that the stupid mongrel endangered her life! I highly suggest you keep this mutt off the property to prevent this from further happening, because your dog obviously does not know how to properly behave.” He then handed me Roxie’s leash instantly.

I kept my mouth clamped shut. I just had no idea at all what to say. Maybe I should’ve apologized. Did he really deserve an apology, though? I’d also have to apologize to that snob of a woman about five hundred feet behind him.

That’s when Gerard totally flipped out on the guard. “The poor dog MEERLY wanted food and jumped on that snobby THING! How DARE YOU SAY THAT SHE ENDANGERED THAT WOMAN’S LIFE! You were worse to the dog than the dog was to the lady! You actually grabbed the poor thing by the fur on her neck and pulled her away like that! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!”

The guard had definitely had enough. He gave Gerard a sharp punch in the shoulder and tackled him down to the ground. Ironically, some sort of hardcore, energetic music came on as soon as the fight began. Gerard bit the guard on the shoulder and made it bleed, but then the guard began choking him with his muscular beet-red hand. Gerard already looked like he was suffocating under the guard’s heavy weight, never mind with this crazy guy choking him. Suddenly, however, his foot went up, and he gave the guard a nice kick in the balls. The guard got off Gerard and screamed like a little girl.

That’s when Mikey noticed that the plane was boarding and picked his brother up to show him the plane boarding. We instantly took all of our stuff and ran toward it while the guard was down kneeling on the ground.

“HEY!” shouted the acerbated guard, “Get back here!” We ignored him and made a run for it. However, in ten seconds, he came running at us right before Frank, the last one to get his ticket scanned, made it outside in the chilling, fall air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating for a while. I've just been really busy with my forum VegTeens (www.vegteens.tk) and a bunch of crap I'd rather not rant about on this story. Also, sorry it's so short. I'll try to do better next time.

Hope you are enjoying the story so far. If you can, please tell someone about this story if you like it. We need some more subscribers :).