NightCurse

Jackson's Bed

His lips were quite moist and slippery with saliva, so my lips weren’t nearly as chapped as they were when I first stepped into his house. I didn’t really know what I was doing, so I at first let him do all the work. His warm, wet tongue slipped around mine as I let him kiss me. It then danced around my mouth as mine just stayed put for the first ten seconds of the kiss. Then, I began to mimic the moves his had made seconds before. IT was absolutely beautiful and thrilling to kiss such a god-like beauty. The kiss lasted for at least three minutes, and both my lips and tongue were soon tired out.

That’s when I was suddenly slammed into his velvet-soft bed He then proceeded and ripped off my T-shirt and unbuttoned his black baggy jeans. I tried to unhook my pink bra. Before I was done unhooking it, however, he was pulling off my pants and then my underwear. The hook no my bra strap was completely stuck and wouldn’t budge a millimeter. I hassled and struggled with it with no results. After I gave up with it, he just ripped it off me, tearing he front of it. I was normally against all this crap, but he was absolutely irresistible. His skin was rather shiny and delicate, especially with the fire’s enchanting glare.

Suddenly, I felt the intense feeling of his penis into my vagina. I squealed so loud that he looked up at me for a second. His left hand was on my back, and his right was on my shoulder. However, it didn’t stay there for long. It suddenly slid down to my side and stayed there for about thirty seconds as he concentrated on the intercourse, which was fast and vivacious. His hand didn’t stay put for so long, however. It began to slowly travel back up my body, this time up the front. His handed landed on my boob. He let his fingers study it for a bit and let out a shrill squeal.

I certainly wasn’t going to lie there while he did all the dirty work, however. I let my hands drift down to his chest and let them sit there for a minute or two. It then slid down to his stomach and then his legs and his butt. I then let it crawl up his back and into his luscious chocolate hair as he continued his own work.

His hands then began to study every, single groove of my body, and he stopped the intercourse. I also began to try to study his body like a student trying to learn something completely new in school. His face was soft like a basket full of cotton, and it was even smoother than the flawless wood of newly assembled furniture. He noticed the cuts on my arm and began feeling each and every one of them individually. I automatically pulled my arm away and was about to run when he said, “Sorry. Didn’t meant to frighten you. I understand. I honestly think they’re beautiful.” I blushed and wondered if he truly meant that. Most people who had seen them called me psychotic or something along those lines. I was absolutely bewildered about how he could possibly be alright with such hideous, deep scars.

The phone then suddenly rung, and Jackson shot up to get it, still naked. His body was a masterpiece, like a gigantic statue of some sort of amazing god or goddess crafted perfectly. It was so perfect-- no, way more than perfect. It was an extraordinary work of art.

“Cheyenne!” he shouted at me, “Your mom wants you!” I dashed to the phone, and he instantly handed it to me.

“Hello?” I asked nervously, my voice a bit on edge.

“Where have you BEEN? I’ve been worried sick about you all night! I finally called Jennifer’s house, and she told me you were at Jake’s house, or Jared, or whatever his name is! Get home NOW! You’re grounded until Christmas vacation!” I then heard the abrupt slam of her phone on the other side.

After she hung up, and I realized she was hung up and wasn’t going to talk a tiny bit more, I said to Jackson, “Uh, I have to go. Now I’m grounded.”

“I’m sorry, Chey---”

Before he finished what he was going to say, I cut in and said, “It wasn’t your fault! She honestly shouldn’t be so paranoid about me! She honestly should know I could take care of myself by now!”

“I don’t blame her. It’s pretty dangerous around here, and with you being raped and everything during the summer… I’ll give you a ride home, alright?”

“I could walk home myself, but thanks, anyways. Don’t want you to use all your gas up, especially with these prices. I’ll be fine.”

“It’s no big deal really. Plus, it’s better safe than sorry.”

“Alright.” I gave in, so we wouldn’t fuss over it for too long that my mom would have to call again. “Thank you.”

“No problem at all.” He vibrantly smiled at me.

I grinned back happily and stated into his gorgeous eyes once again before I slipped my sneakers back on. He darted downstairs to dress and was back within two minutes. Then, we left his house and got into his car. The air outside was even more frigid than before, and the apathetic wind whipped into my freezing face. I felt as if I could freeze into a statue right there. It was also so quiet that I could hear the eerie chattering of Jackson’s teeth as he was freezing himself. It felt a bit warm inside his car, and the warm air the jetted from the vents of the heater soothed us as we rode to my house.

The ride home was only about ten minutes long; I wished it were much longer. On the ride home, Jackson confessed, “Tonight was great and all, but you’re, uhh, a bit on the fat side. You need to lose some weight!”

I’d never in my entire life thought of myself as fat. I was a mere 125 lbs. and never ate nearly as much as most people I had ever met. “I am?” I asked in complete bewilderment.

“Uhh, yueah. I mean like look at you. Most girls are much skinner than you. They don’t weight nearly as much as you. Your friend Carly is much skinnier than you, and her hair is so gorgeous!”

I stared at him in disbelief, but if he wanted stick-thing, that’s what he was going to get. Maybe I’d also dye my hair to look even better than Carly’s! I knew I could do it. I just had to control myself enough to eat even less! “I’ll lose some weight for you Jackson!” I exclaimed to him. He just grinned at me, so I returned the grin. I guess he was right. I could definitely be way skinner than I was now.

When we arrived at my house, he gave me a gentle kiss on my forehead and said, “Goodnight sweetheart. See you at school.” I then ran inside and nearly collided with my mom, who was coming to the door.

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, KID!” she screamed furiously in my pathetic face. She then gave me a sharp slap on my right arm with her bare palm and sent me up to my room for the night.

My room was freezing cold that night, because I hadn’t turned on the heat, yet. I usually didn’t do that until December, but it was already ice-cold in my room. I walked over to the digital silver thermostat on the back-right wall of my room and discovered my room’s temperature was a chilling 52 degrees! I pressed the black button with the up sign and turned it up to at least 65. I would’ve turned it up to 70, which was my preferred temperature, but I didn’t want to be blamed for a skyrocketing electric bill.

My mom came up to apologize for how she acted when I arrived home about fifteen minutes ago. “I was just so worried about you tonight!” she confessed, “Did you have any dinner tonight?” She seemed so extremely concerned for my well-being that I couldn’t help but forgive her in my heart.

“Yes,” I lied. I’d need to lose some weight in order for Jackson to still want to be with me, so I decided to start now.

“Get some sleep,” she then commanded, “You’re still in trouble for staying out late that night. For your punishment, you will have to stay home all day tomorrow to help me clean. We’ll start early in the morning, maybe 5 AM. After we’re done, we’ll clean the van, so we don’t look like a disgrace going down the road.” My mom had a maroon 1992 van with one purple door. The others began to rot away with age. Still, however, it was better than walking.

When she closed the door lightly, I crawled under my warming, cozy covers and began to try to fall asleep. My stomach grumbled like the tiger in the dream I had a few weeks ago, so it was rather difficult to fall asleep. Pretty soon, it was already 2 A.M! I’d only have three hours of sleep if I fell asleep that instant! Finally, at 2:30, however, I fell asleep…

Soon, I was in one of my nightmares of the past-- middle school. I was in the colossal line of students waiting to kick the kickball in the gymnasium, but there were only two people before me! The gymnasium was at least five or four times huger than usual, and the ground felt like it’d begin sucking everyone in like quicksand at any second!
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I didn't totally screw up and/or kill my story with this. If I did, PLEASE forgive me!

NOTE: I am NOT trying to imply that people who weigh the same and maybe more are fat. She just thinks she's fat when she really isn't. Sorry if you take offense, but I'm NOT trying to imply ANYONE is fat.