Incognito.

7

"I got a hot date tonight." Bill smirked for the 60th time bouncing his eyebrows up and down.
"Yes, Bill, you do." I sighed. We have been sitting here for a good 2 hours all looking into space. Nate started crying. I inwardly groaned. Bill got up and sprinted to get him yelling "NATHAN!"
I scrunched up my nose at the volume of his voice.
"So Ryan, you're like pro-alcohol. Had a lot of experience?" I asked. He nodded.
"You don't even know." he said.
Bill returned with Nate who was laying his head on his shoulder and still looked exhausted. Bill tried to put him down, but he clung to him. I laughed. He eventually just sat down with Nate.
"I found something." Bill said smirking. It took me a second to register then my face dropped.
"Don't." I warned.
"Same guy." he said then raised an eyebrow, "Why do I always find different pictures of him?"
"It's been two and it's just a coincidence." I said annoyed with his nosiness.
"Oh, but I found a whole book." he smirked. I went wide eyed.
"Where is it?" I asked.
"I put it back on your bed." he smirked. Ryan and Brendon looked really confused.
"And did you look at it?" I asked.
"Just the first two pages." he shrugged.
"Good. Leave it alone." I told him as Nate woke up a bit more. He slid off Bill's lap and stood up then smiled lazily.
"I think he's hung over, too." Ryan whispered. I laughed a little and Nate laughed, too, though he didn't understand. He smiled since all the attention was on him and squealed running towards the hallway. He had his head turned looking at us then.
Boom.
Right into the side of the door. Everyone died laughing and I jumped up picking him up. He started crying immediatly after. I'm not going to lie, that was freaking hilarious, but not that fact that it freaked him out. Brendon, Ryan, and Bill all had their hands tightly over their mouths to muffle their laughs. I thought quick. The crying was killing me, his mouth was right next to my ear and it just kept getting louder.
"Go to Bill." I said trying to set him down. He clung tighter to me still wailing. I looked over at Brendon and Ryan.
"Go to Brendon." I said. He surprisingly let me set him down, though he was still crying and I ran to the kitchen. I grabbed some ice cream and a spoon, walking back to where he was crying. I fell next to Brendon on the couch. Nate saw the ice cream, stopped crying, and wiped his nose. He reached for it and I held a spoonful in front of his mouth.
"You still have to feed him?!" Ryan said.
"Well, not finger foods, but stuff like this yeah." I said.
"That's what we did wrong, Bren!" he said hitting Brendon in the arm.
"What?" I asked looking at them curiously.
"This morning he was flinging his lucky charms everywhere with his spoon!" Ryan said. I laughed a little.
"You gave him Lucky Charms?" I asked.
"Yeah, I can't cook." Ryan said. I laughed again.
"For future reference, give him the Kix cereal, the lucky charms is mine and it's a bit too sugary and energizing for him..that's why he's drowsy." I said laughing a little.
"Oh, Damn, sorry." Ryan apologized. I laughed.
"It's fine. Thanks for getting him up, though." I said.
"Thank Brendon." Ryan said.
"Thank you Brendon." I said looking at Brendon. He blushed at my sudden change of attention and nodded.
"So. killer hangover, eh?" Bill asked. I looked at him and shrugged.
"Did you go to school today?" I asked. He shrugged, mimicking me.
"Did you?" I asked.
"Uhm, yes?" he lied.
"Did you skip this much before you met me? Because if you did then I must've caught you on a good day, maybe if you went today you would've met another disowned cousin that needs help." I said. He shrugged.
"Well she can go find another family member, I've already got my cousin!" he said.
"You're so kind." I smiled scooping the remainder of the icecream out of the bowl and into Nate's mouth.
"More?" Nate asks mouth full of food.
"Nope." I said standing up to put the bowl in the sink. I heard Nate whine a bit then I heard a thump and some screaming. I looked over to the hallway and he was laying by the wall.
"He did not just smack into that wall for icecream?" I asked walking into the living room.
"Yes, he did. I'm not far from it." Bill said. I rolled my eyes.
"Go get your own icecream."
He gasped. "I'm allowed to!?"
Nate ran in and moved his tantrum to the middle of the living room floor.
"Who wants to go into the kitchen?" I asked standing up and holding my head. They followed and we sat around the table. I heard Nate's feet padding down the hallway.
"Hide." I whispered putting my head on the table with my hands over it. I heard the footsteps get closer until someone was pulling on my arm.
"Moooore." he whined, high pitched and demanding.
"No." I said shaking my head. He swung his hand at me, but I leaned away.
"Don't hit." I said grabbing his hand. He tried to pull it free and kicked his feet into the chair.
"Bill?" I asked looking up at him. Nate followed my actions and ran over to Bill. I put my head back on the table and waited for everything to just disappear. I ignored Nate's whining.
"You know..I think I'm going to lock him in my room. One second." I said grabbing Nate. I took him into my room and put him in his crib with a couple toys. I had done this before. He doesn't mind it. I went back to the kitchen.
"Did you seriously just put him in your room?" Bill asked.
"I'm smarter than that. I put him in his crib." I said.
"What do you guys want for dinner?" I asked looking up with my chin on the table.
"You don't have to make it." Bill said.
"I do. You guys can't cook." I pointed out.
"Bren, can make kraft macaroni and cheese!" Ryan said with a big smile.
"I have kraft macaroni and cheese." I said.
"I can make it." Brendon offered. I nodded.
"Thanks."
"No problem." he said before glancing towards the stove.
"Go, I'm hungry." Ryan said nudging him out of his chair. Brendon laughed and stood up opening the pantry and grabbing some boxes.
"How much?" he asked.
"I don't know, there's like...millions of boxes in there, however much you think." I shrugged. He has luckily watched me cook so he knows where most of the stuff is. He pulled out a big pot and filled it half way with water sitting it on the stove and turning it on.
"Sorry for apparently yelling at you last night or something." I said to Bill.
"It's okay. It only took my self esteem down a couple notches." he sighed.
"What did I say?" I asked. He laughed.
"I'm just kidding. All you did was told me to stop following you, but hey! If you have a bruise from falling when I wasn't there to catch you, don't blame me!" he said. I laughed.
"Wait, what about Hana and Amanda?!" I asked.
"They left after you called Hana 'Santa'." Bill said. I hit my head on the table then grabbed it immediatly after. I thought I was in pain before!?
"Can I borrow your phone?" I asked Bill. He nodded. I couldn't see the screen, too, well, but I managed to dial the number and press talk anyway. Hana picked up after two rings.
"Hello?" she asked obviously not recognizing the number.
"Hana! I'm so sorry!" I apologized. She started laughing.
"It's not your fault. It's Pete's. Even though he is completely and utterly hott." she sighed.
"Yeah, but he's so dumb. Like if he didn't talk it would be better." I said.
"All boys are cute, then they open their mouth." she said. I laughed.
"You still up for babysitting tomorrow, santa?" I asked.
"Yeah, you know what you should do though?" she said.
"What?" I sighed.
"Invite Pete over so that I won't be lonely." she said.
"Wouldn't Pete find that a bit weird to hang out with you while I'm not here?" I asked.
"Is that Hana?" Ryan asked. I looked at him and nodded.
"He thinks she's hott. That's why you cried last night." Ryan said. I went wide eyed and once again slammed my head into the table.
"He apparently thinks you're hott, so I'm guessing he wouldn't mind, but Amanda is coming with me!" I said.
"Sweet!" she sang, "okay, that's fine. See ya tomorrow." she said.
"Kay, bye bye." I said hanging up and handing Bill his phone.
"Bill don't come over tomorrow." I said.
"Why?" he asked nervously.
"Hana and Pete have a date here or something while me, Ryan, and Brendon go to the...movies." I gulped. I've never been to the movies with anyone, but Adam.
---Flashback---
"You mean you've never been to the movies? Your parents have never taken you?!" he gasped pulling into the parking lot.
"No, this is my first time." I said.
"That's a crime! You don't know what you're missing!" he said jumping out of the car and running around to pull me out of the car, also.
---End Flashback---
He was the first person I went to the movies with and the last.
"Are you serious?!" Bill laughed. I nodded.
"Well he's over you." Bill shrugged.
"Oh darn." I sighed.
"You know I used to eat this stuff without pouring the cheese and stuff in it." Brendon said from where he was pouring the noodles into the strainer.
"No way." I said looking at him. He looked over at me and nodded.
"Bill stop telling him to say stuff." I said.
"I didn't tell him anything!" Bill said.
"Wait, what?" Brendon asked.
"I used to mix all the stuff together, but I wouldn't put the noodles in it, I would just eat the cheese." I said.
"Man, we would of made a great team." he laughed. I nodded.
"Oh! Has Natalie slept walked yet?!" Bill asked.
"Umm..no." Ryan said.
"I don't sleep walk!" I said.
"Yeah, she does, and it's really freaky." Bill said.
"Name one time!" I said.
"Well, like a month ago, I was asleep where Brendon sleeps and you had been asleep in your room and you came in and started yelling at me." he said.
"About?" I asked.
"Being late to Disney World." he stated.
"I did not!" I said.
"Then before that you came in and asked me where rudolph went!"
I shook my haed no.
"Oh, and that time you threw your underwear away!" he said. I kicked him under the table.
"I do not sleep walk!" I said blushing. He just smirked and crossed his arms.
"Wait, were you asleep the first night I was here?" Ryan asked.
"What did I do?" I asked nervously.
"You came in the living room and watched spiderman and talked." he said.
"I was definetly awake." I laughed.
"So, I hope you guys don't mind that spongebob, spiderman, and pokemon noodles are all mixed together." Brendon said finished.
"Yum." Ryan said eyeing the bowl of macaroni.
"I have to feed Nate don't I?" I asked.
"I think it's illegal or child abuse or neglection or something if you don't." Bill said. I got up and went into my room where Nate was sound asleep. I went back to the table.
"He's asleep." I sighed grabbing a bowl.
"Thanks for dinner...woah..haven't gotten to say that to someone else in a while." I laughed. He nodded.
"Anytime."
"I will hold you to that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay...
Now I pray that I will not forget to post again.
The worst thing is, it wasn't just this story. It was ALL of my stories that I forgot about, but it's posted now and I will kick myself HARD if I forget to post again.
Anyway, here you go!