Darkest Corner Of My Being

OHHHH SEX SCENE

Vivian's POV

Before I went to the cafeteria to get my much needed cup of joe I went to the toilets to put my bra back on.
“Nothing happened Vivian” I said to myself as adjusted my hair in the mirror.
“Frigin’ Dean, why does he have to be so annoying?” I angrily mutter to myself. At that moment all of the pipes under every sink exploded, I let out a huge shriek. By the time Dean ran down the hall and into the ladies toilets, was completely drenched from head to toe. I could see Will slowly hobbling behind him.
“Don’t think you are hopping into Jessica like that”
“Who is Jessica?” asks a soft voice behind Will and Dean
“Jess is Dean’s car” I said trying to squeeze out my hair.
Behind Dean a ninja nurse walked up to him and taped him on the shoulder.
“Excuse me sir, but this is the ladies toilets, you need to leave.” She said sobbingly.
“Oh, yeah. Right, well come on Viv.”
As I walked pass the nurse I told her that there was something wrong with the sinks and I told her that they should get someone in right away to fix it. Well the ride back to my house was cold, Dean put the air conditioning on full blast so I was freezing my ass off. Will attempted to put his arm around me to keep me warm but Dean would make some comment the put him off. When we got to my house we all snuck in but I would have rather that that Amelia chick would sit outside but Dean persisted otherwise. I went to by bedroom to dry off and put on some nice dry clothes. When I walked down stairs I was greeted by the smell of bacon.
“Oh Dean I love you” I said while giving him a hug.
“Oh I know you do, now you guys go sit down while I finish cooking”
So Will, Amelia and I sat down in the lounge. Will went for the remote and I quickly snatched it off him.
“Its Jonas LA time, you know that”
“But Vivian it’s so lame”
“Hey shut Up, Nick and Macie are finally about to get together, and then after this its True Blood time” I said explain my morning TV schedule.
“It’s the same every weekend” Dean called out from the kitchen.
“I actually like True Blood, but not so much Jonas LA” Amelia said in a soft voice.
“Hmmm, well I guess we could just skip to True Blood then” I said.
Both of the boys cheered knowing that Amelia had just saved them from Jonas, I smacked Will on his thigh. Breakfast was amazing, and watching True Blood made it ten times better.
“Hey have you guys ever noticed how perky Sookie’s boobs are?” Dean asked
We all nodded our heads.
“I wish mine were like that” I said absent-mindedly.
“Oh be quiet, yours are perfect the way they are” Will said
I just looked at him, shocked and surprised and I wasn’t the only one, Dean mouth was hanging open. Oh great his is going to have a field day, I thought to myself. Amelia was just trying to avoid the awkwardness of the whole situation. Then Will did something unexpected, he did the awkward turtle clasping his hands together both palm down and spinning either of his thumbs in circular motions; I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Finally the perfect situation!” Will exclaimed seeming extremely satisfied with himself.
Did he just say it to be funny? Or did it mean something? With a frown, I push the matter aside. We sat in silence for a few moments, the only sounds coming from the TV.
“Ohh! Sex scene!” Dean cheered, “About time, I thought it would be just my luck to find the only episode that doesn’t have sex.”
We all laughed at Dean’s eagerness.
“Quiet” he whines.
Dean suddenly shoots his arm out around Amelia’s and clasped his hand over her eyes before pulling her against him.
“You are much too young” Dean scolds as if a parent whilst Amelia struggles.
“Dean! Let go” she cries but the first proper smile in my presence touches her face and her cries are cut off with laughter.
The very laughter that grates on my nerves. I roll my eyes and Will notices. He catches my hand and squeezes it lightly.
“As long as they stay clothed, it’s cool with me since now Dean won’t notice us” Will says in a soft voice with a smile.
“Plus I’m sure we could tease him” I grin back, my sour mood completely erased by Will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go, oh thanks to our subcribers, when i say we had so i way like YAY