Let's Fade Away

Chapter 2

"Don't I look cute all the time."

"No you look handsome all the time."

He smiled and we curled up on the couch, falling asleep, with an earbud in each of our ears. Falling asleep to The Beatles.

"Waaaaaaakkkeeee upppppp hoeeeeesssss!" My brother called.

"We're not hoes!"

"Mitchell came up with it and told me to say it so you wouldn't hurt him!"

"Jackass," Mitchell muttured under his breath. Bryan hit him in the stomach playfully and Mason and I sat up.

"What was your point of waking us up?" I asked.

"Uhhh, We have a concert in an hour and we wanted to give you time to get ready," Bryan said.

"Okay, thank you. I'll go do that now," I said, getting up from Mason's lap.

I went and got dressed, then Mason did the same.

"Hey hoe," Mitchell said, tossing me a energy drink.

"What is this for?"

"You're gonna need it, look outside," he said, eyes wide.

"Holy crap, well this just sucks," I said, peeking out of the window of the bus. It was jam packed.

I walked to my brother, only a couple steps away.

"Way to go, you're a fucking sell out," I said, pointing towards the window.

"Whoa," he said, amazed.

"Yeah, whoa," Mason said, happy, but smiling from my comment. He came over and wrapped his arms around my waist, standing behind me.

I put my hands on his and we just stood there, until Mitchell knocked us over. I fell on Mason and we laughed.

"Aw, you guys are so cute!" Kayla said, rubbing her belly. She has a lump-de-hump now! Yaay.

"Ahaha, true," Bryan said, sitting beside Kayla, helping her down.

"I'm the shit," Mitchell said randomly. I opened the energy drink and it went spraying in my eyes.

"What the fuck!?!?" I yelled, wiping my eyes. Mitchell was doubled over laughing, and Mason jumped three feet in the air.

Mason started laughing.

"Mitchell?!?!" I yelled, eyes burning from the caffinated liquid boiling in my eyes.

He couldn't anwser he was laughing so hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Slowing down updating for a reason.
Don't think I'm being a bitch.
I just want more input.