Let's Fade Away

Chapter 3

I ran out of the bus, security guards on my back.

See, since I'm dating Mason Musso, girls tend to hate on me and try to sneak me into allies and kill me...so, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I ran to the merch tent, seeing my friend, Nikki Healy, opening boxes, her boyfriend Brendon Urie beside her.

"Hey Nikki, Brendon," I said nodding to them, running to the truck.

"Hey?" They both said.

"John!" I screamed jumping into the passenger seat.

"Yes?"

"Why are you taking the hoodies?"

"They're ripped, Mitchell might not have told you that. We've got more, I just gave the boxes to Nikki."

"Oh. Sorry for...you know," I said, not able to put my words together.

"No problem, I'll see you later, Blaire."

"Okay, bye."

I ran back to the tables, picked up a ripped side of a cardboard box and hit Brendon in the back of the head with it.

"What was that for?" He asked, his eyes tearing up he was laughing so hard.

"You could've told me you guys were unloading them!"

"Brendon told me not to tell you," Nikki said, folding them in neat piles by size. They'd get destroyed in less time than it took to get them that way.

"I see how it is," I said, fake glaring at them. I looked up at the two stages they had for this small event. I squinched up my eyes, my bangs spinning into my face.

"Hey hun, you don't look so good," Mason said, coming up to me, helping me into a chair and handing me his water.

"I guess I'm just getting dizzy," I said, taking a sip of his water.

"Why don't you go back to the bus, get some rest. I'll send one of our merch girls over," Mason suggested.

"No, I'll be fine. I'll go back to the bus if I get too dizzy," I promised.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Okay, love you," I said.

"I love you too," He said, then running off to Ant.

I started to get dizzy again. Mason's band hit the stage as I rolled into unconciousness.

The last thing running through my head was 'I broke the promise'.

Then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
For some reason I like this chapter,
I guess it's the way I wrote it.
Sorry that I made Blaire...you know....

-B.