Twisted Sister.

What a Great First Day.

Fucking great, I hate waking up to the sound of this stupid alarm clock, it's only six I thought as I reset it for seven.

*Ring! Ring!* Okay, I really should get up this time, I need a shower, I walked out to the hallway to see that the bathroom door was locked, don't say that she's in there?!

"Ariana, get out the fucking shower, you had one last night!" I shouted out to the empty hallway knowing that she wasn't planning on getting out any time soon. I turned around and stomped back into my room chucking on some green skinnys and a Misfits shirt, I quickly applied some make-up as there was no chance of me getting a shower this morning, I had to leave in fifteen minutes!

I ran towards the bathroom just as the door opened and ran in to brush my teeth and hair, I then galloped down the stairs and raced for the door, the red Ferrari was standing there. Hard choice. Run in and get £1.50 or go with Ariana in the Ferrari with her awful boyfriend. Choice number two, I don't have enough time to get the bus unless I want to be late, I jumped in the back.

"Hey sexy, Wassup?" Jeff said as I sat down. I felt a tad confused, why the hell was he calling me sexy? He started leaning back over towards me and it hit me that he thought I was Ariana, jeez can't she even get a boyfriend who can tell the difference between us. I was just about to tell him that my name was Roxy when the front door made me jump and Ariana walked in, Jeff looked a bit confused, well a bit more then usual before it hit his dumb head what was going on.

I looked up at Ariana and was pissed off with what I saw! She had chopped my fav skinnys up! All that was left was a super short denim skirt showing half her ass, I didn't even bother arguing, I never win, she's so full of herself that she doesn't even notice if I make a good point!

We slowly made our way to school and I got out and mumbled a thanks to Jeff for the lift so I wouldn't have to watch them snogging for the next ten minutes. I walked down to class and my first day back started. I was in a foul mood, I had found out that my fav jeans were ruined and my sister's boyfriend is a dickhead! All of this within an hour of waking up. This was going to be a bad day.

I made it through the first four lessons and break without talking to anyone but lunch was different. I sat down at my usual loner table on my own and took a bite from my sushi, but all of a sudden Fred walked past and looked at me! He actually looked at me! I felt butterflies in my stomach and my nipples went hard, fucking hell this guy is hot! Oh shit, he was actually walking to my table, I just sat there smiling my overly cheesy smile as he sat down and looked at me. He asked me a question but I couldn't hear him, I was to busy dreaming, literally dreaming!

"Roxy!"Shit what was that noise? Everything went into a blur as I woke up. I sat up straight and could feel grains of rice stuck on my face with the help of soya sauce, I then realised that there was a whole crowd of people standing around me.

"Haha, you like Fred!" Someone shouted and everyone burst into laughter, I felt embarrassed shitless as I made a run for it, I ate the rest of my sushi in the toilets while crying my eyes out. I heard a sound from my stomach and my mouth started watering, you can only guess what happened next?

Well, it wasn't nice and it smelt a lot like salmon. I watched the liquid come from my mouth and land inside the toilet, my face was probably green and I felt shaky. I think I fainted after that because I don't remember much other then waking up in the toilets when the bell went, I looked at my watch, fuck I'd blacked out for a while, it was now three and I had missed my lesson, oh well, at least I could go home, no wait even better go to my locker and get my skateboard, if I went home I would only get the piss taken out of me even more by my own mother, so skate park it was!

I made my way to the locker and took the skateboard and then skated down the empty corridor and down to the empty skate park, there weren't really any skaters around here, I was the only one but I liked it, it gave me time to think and be on my own. I was just grinding down the metal railing by the skate park when I heard someone clap, I looked around but couldn't see anyone, I thought it was just my own stupid imagination but it still creeped me out so I left and skated down the road to my house.

I got in and everyone was laughing at me, mum was trying not to but she couldn't help it, she never liked me anyway, so I went up to the attic where we kept all our junk and lay down on an old mattress, I always do this when I'm upset, pissed off or just want to get away from everyone, I also kept my drums and guitar in here, I like to write my own songs and make up the different guitar and drum parts for em' but I'm never going to show em' to anyone because all my songs are pretty pants anyway, yes, anyway so I laid there and then played some guitar, I heard mum shout dinner but I didn't go down the attic ladder, I just stayed upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comment Elle! xD
And I hope to get more so please comment! Thank you.

Sara. x