Twisted Sister.

Well, Cross-Dressing Teacher's are Always Cool.

I woke up the next day wishing I was dead, it was six and for once I got up on the first ring of the alarm, I really badly needed a shower. Luckily enough the bathroom was free and the house was silent, no one had woken up yet. I quickly had my shower and got dressed, grabbed my skateboard and a squares (foooooooood) and skated out of the house. I loved the feeling the wind while I was skating down the empty streets of England. I thought about how I would hate to have short hair like all those guy skaters, then they can't feel it blowing in the wind, this is starting to sound like a cheesy movie "oh and my hair blew against the wind." Anyway so I'm going to shut up about hair blowing against the wind.

As I was skating down the empty road, I caught a glimpse of a guy I had never seen before, our eyes met as I skated past, he looked pretty cool, he was wearing etnies with a DC hat, baggy jeans and Famous Stars & Straps tee. His hair was pretty long and it was black, kind of emo looking but it was all right. I had never seen anyone who dressed like that in this area before but I liked it.

I kept slowly skating round for an hour or so before going to school, it was fucking crowded and busy as usual, I really did hate this place. I walked down to the art room as I needed to finish my final piece and I had a free lesson. We were doing about animals and natural forms so for my final piece I had decided to do a massive painting of Jack Black eating a banana with pink elephants in the background. Jack Black- the animal, the banana- natural form and the pink elephants just look decorative! I mean pink elephants could count as an animal just in a different colour and I can't help having a "creative" mind! I looked at my massive canvas and thought I had actually done pretty well, trust me, it's not very often that happens, I'm very self-criticising.

I swear I was having a lucky day or something, my art teacher was coming round and looking at some of the work people had done and he came over to me and looked at my work then at me then back at my work.

"Hey, Roxy, this looks awesome! You know what? I think you're going to get really good marks, you're art work is absolutely gorgeous." I looked at my art teacher and laughed at the pink tutu and shirt he was wearing, not many people liked him because he was a cross-dresser but I never understood the point, I mean if he's nice, does it really matter if he likes to dress like a woman?

"Thank you Miss!" I said with a smile, I knew he liked to be called Miss which I had known since I started school in year 7. He smiled and strutted off with his pink handbag. I looked round the room, it was empty as I had my free period and I just thought I would do some extra work now that I had a chance to get some work done so I started painting and colouring the pink elephants a bit more, I wanted them to be really bright.

"Well, well, isn't it that girl who likes Fred, well you'll have to get over it because he's mine!" The voice had made me jump, I turned around and looked at Laura, she's a short red head who thinks she's better then everyone else.

"I don't see him shagging you either, oh wait, I don't see him with you at all!" I smiled at her and left the art room, I couldn't be asked to listen to her whining voice for any longer. I can't help that I like Fred, I just do, trust me I wish I could get over it and I would if I could but I've liked him for so long, it's not like a crush. It's true love, at least I think it is.

I spent the rest of the day like normal, avoiding everyone and everything, just getting on with my own work. At the end of the day, I skated back home just to find out that I had to baby sit Debs, mum and Ariana wanted to go out shopping, fucking great. I said bye and then I did what I always do, I took Debbie on the skateboard and we went down to the skate park, Debs enjoyed going on the skateboard even though she looked up to Ariana and loved her style she enjoyed being with me more because it was more fun. I let her go down the half pipe even though she's only 3, she kind of sits on the skateboard and glides down from the table, I then I catch her on the flat. She giggled as I caught her again but I heard someone else laugh too, and then I heard a swoosh as something went passed.

I looked around and so did Debbie.

"Roxy, what that was?" Debbie tends to get her words a bit mixed up, she's always been a bit of a slow speaker.

"I don't know." I told her and smiled. I heard the swoosh go past again on the other side but this time I saw who it was, it was the skater emo guy. I smiled at him as he stopped and then told Debbie that it was time to go and we'd go get some ice cream on the way home, I wanted to talk to skater guy but I didn't have time and he was skating away now. I'll probably see him again soon, I mean I've already seen him two times in one day, I thought to myself as Debbie and I went to buy ice cream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter is posted 1 hour and 4 minutes early but I was bored and got tempted to post! xD Anyway, thank you for the comments and I hope to get more.. ;)

So please comment! Love you guys, Sara. x