Twisted Sister.

Hospital Visits. Great. (that's not even sarcasm)

Well, two chopped up jeans, a ruined eye-liner and 10 candy bars later, I hadn't seen skater boy, I had been so fucking wrong and my stomach fluttered just thinking about him. It had been two weeks and my dear sister seemed to be going at the speed of a pair of jeans a week, I couldn't afford for her to keep this shit up, I only had two jeans left now and mum was refusing to buy some new ones.

School was fucking awful, Miss has been helping a lot with my work and coming up with ideas for my exam and I'm starting to get the idea built in my head. He said that one day I will become a great artist and I laughed, he was the best cross-dressing teacher I've ever had and the only one.

It was now Saturday, not just any Saturday but the Saturday before Valentine's day which I would be spending alone like usual. I decided to spend the Saturday at the skate park away from all my family where I could get some piece, I was grinding along the metal rail which was my favourite thing to do on a skateboard, I loved doing it even though I'm not very good and being the unlucky bitch I am, guess what happened?

Well, I obviously had to fall. My head crushed against the ground like pumpkin pie as my elbow cracked and a single laugh escaped my mouth before my leg smashed and the pain shot up in my whole body and I couldn't move or feel anything for those two seconds, a layer of water then formed over my eyes before I tried to stand up. Unsuccessful. Very unsuccessful. I fell back down and my leg hurt even more, the tears were now running down my face, I don't usually cry, I usually laugh at the thought of what I must have looked like falling and how funny it must have looked but not this time. I was in too much pain.

It was getting late, leaning towards nine and I had to be home soon, I was meant to babysit, mum was going to be angry, I just hoped she wouldn't take my skateboard away from me but for now I was helpless. I couldn't move and my phone was out of reach in my bag on the other side of the skate park by a bench. I was just sitting there trying to figure out what to do when a shower towered above me and it was coming closer. I was wandering who would hang around the skate park other then her at this time but no names came to mind and then she realised that it was the skater guy. I looked up at him and he gave me a lopsided smile.

"Hey, are you okay?" Some worry flashed in his eyes as I saw his emotions but I didn't know why he cared, then I thought, well he's just checking like any normal nice person would do.

"Urm, no, my knee is dead, well it feels dead and my elbows fucked." He pulled up my right trouser leg to look at my knee and I let out a moan, it was so fucking painful, I could just about see the blood pouring out of my knee in the dark, he asked if I could bend it and I tried but it killed and I ended up in more tears. He told me it was probably broken and I needed to go to hospital, I didn't know how to get there, I mean I couldn't walk and even if I could there is no chance of my mum taking me the hour drive down there.

"Do you want me to drive you down there? I have a moped." I laughed out loud, him, have a scooter? I hated the things but it was my only option, my leg was fucking hurting and it's not like he could get a proper license yet anyway, he was only 16. I think.

"Oi, I want a motor bike but a scooter will have to do to start with." He glanced at me annoyed and his black hair fell in front of his face. I smiled at him and said sorry. I agreed a moped is better then nothing. He helped me up and then carried me bridal style down the road when he realised that my arm was hurt on the same side as my leg and it was virtually impossible to support my body weight. He had a small house, probably a two bed room one and I could spot his red and black moped from where I was standing. He helped me up and sat in front, it was very comfortable and I could feel skater guys body heat against my own body, it felt warm and cozy making me feel that tiny bit better. I could hear him put the key in the ignition before I passed out, I was too tired and dehydrated, not the best of mixtures but i was still holding a pretty tight grip on skater guy as I was falling into a pretty deep sleep.

I woke up to see the empty motorway and the stars against the night sky, it looked pretty, I still felt a bit woozy but I was awake enough to talk, I didn't know if he would hear me over the loud noises of the scooter but it was worth a try.

"So, what's your name?" I thought it would be a good thing to ask and it wasn't too personal, a good first question to ask someone, right? Plus, it meant I could stop referring to him as skater guy in my mind. I felt a bit sick from the pain and could feel my leg hurting but I was trying to ignore it.

"Joe, well it's actually Joey but I've always hated it." I thought it was all right, it reminded me of friends.

We didn't talk much more, we were nearly at the hospital, I could see it getting closer, I had only been here a couple of times before, we tried to avoid hospital visits because of the distance but I once had a broken wrist when I was younger that we had to get checked and Ariana ones had a really bad flue with a 40 degree fever that wouldn't go away so we ended up having to go to the hospital.

Joe helped me of the scooter and into the hospital, he'd parked in the parking space nearest to A&E but that wasn't very close, the car park was almost full and this hospital was huge. We walked in the doors to see a waiting room full of people in all ages ranging from new born baby's with a cold to old people who had lost their teeth.

Joe walked me over to the reception desk and they asked me all the normal questions, you know, where I live, my name, if I had been to that hospital before, they found my name on the computer screen and told me to go and sit down. It was nearly half past ten and I remembered that I was meant to babysit so I asked to use the phone quickly. I left a message on the answer machine and hoped she would get it. Joe helped me to a couple of seats and we sat down.

"So, urm, tell me about yourself?" I asked Joe, he knew he didn't have to tell me anything, I just wanted to make conversation.

"Well, my name is Joe. I moved into that house a few weeks ago, I'm home schooled, I am currently living with my Nan after something that happened to my family. I love sushi and coffee. I'm 17, can't wait until 18 so I can get a proper bike license, we haven't been able to afford it but I've nearly finished saving up. My two loves are drums and skate boarding, I also love listening to music and going to live gigs. My Nan is the best and the rest of my family aren't. I've applied for a part time job at tesco's but haven't heard anything from them in the last three weeks."

"Well, that means you're not getting a job at tesco's, no one does, only the old people, the owner is a grumpy old man who thinks us younger people are going to use every chance we can get to steal." I informed him, I then suggested he could try the co-op instead, they tend to be quite nice to young people.

He then asked me about myself and I told him some of the main things. We had been talking for a long time and my leg and elbow was still hurting but he was getting my mind of it, well the fluttering in my stomach was taking my mind of it. This was the best hospital visit I had ever had even though I hadn't had many.

"Roxy." A Doctor read out from a list, it scared the shit out of me, I hated Doctor's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi all. New chapter, hope you like it, please comment... ;)
Sara. xox