Raised By Wolves

Answers Are Not What I Need

"Boo... Booo.... " Something tickled my nose. I tried to slap whatever was tickling me away, but i couldn't move my arms. "Wake up!" My sleepiness wore off.

My eyes snapped open. Bright blue eyes stared into mine only inches away. I tried jumping up, but i was stuck. I looked down and saw i had three blankets on top of me. The boy snorted and rolled his eyes. He didn't move from on top of me. I cringed, "What are you doing?"
"Inspecting, boo." He said it as if it where the only answer in the world.
"Why are you calling me boo?" I said with a snort.
"I want to call you that.. For now, since you dont have a name anways."
"Freak."
"You should be talkin'" He smirked, looking at me. I ignored the comment, looking at my surroundings. I was in a nice soft bed. I started to relax, and enjoy the prediciment a little more. I hadn't been in a bed... ever. I had only heard about them. I snuggled deeper into the blankets and peeked my head just barley above the blankets. My brain started functioning slowly.. I couldn't recall anything.
"Where am i?"
"Home."
"Not my home."
"Its your home now."
"Why?"
"Because i said so"
"Why are you allowed to say so?" I narrowed my eyes.
He laughed again. "See, i told mom you weren't so bad." He smiled widely.
"Please.. Tell me whats happening."
"You'll freak."
"Try me."
He sighed. "You in a magical city protected by your kind and wolves and many other magical creatures alike."
I burst out laughing. This time he narrowed his eyes. He had no idea how rediculous that sounded. I smiled, then frowned. "Its true!" He objected, pouting. Now i was really confused. My brain was really just barley functioning and I had a huge headache. "Why didn't you tie me up? Do you know how easily i could kill you, mortal." I tried to sound menacing, but the truth was, humans scared me just as much as immortals. Even though i could outrun, outbeat and outsmart any one of them.
"Just try." He said. I smiled evily. He shouldn't have said that.. I jumped out of bed - it took almost all my power to throw him off me. He landed easily like a cat on the other side of the room. I lunged at him, and he easily dodged it. I whipped around and tried to punch him, but he cought my hand and threw my over his shoulder making me land on my back on the bed. He jumped ontop of me, stradling me. "What are you?" I breathed.
"Im an immortal. Just. Like. You." His eyes grew as wide as his smile, revealing big white fangs.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D =D =D =D