Status: Gotta tell The Used to update.

Kisses on the Necks of "Just Friends"

That One Guy

Right then, let me introduce myself. I’m Frankie and I’m 15. I’m small but cute some would say. I am small, five foot four and I have brown hair which has been red and blonde. I have my lip and nose pierced and I have one tattoo at the moment; "HALLOWEEN" across my knuckles because that's my birthday. I like to listen to the Misfits, Black Flag, Iron Maiden and all that jazz. I love to wear eyeliner and my obsession is skittles, honestly I get hyper off the little buggers, ask Elle, she knows what I’m like. I adore my skinny jean and t-shirt collection along with my many pairs of shoes. I am pale but tanned a little too. I never leave the house without make-up and yeah my life seems fun, let me tell you, it’s not.

I’ve been bullied since year 8 ever since I was found snogging some random boy in the toilets, they don’t leave me alone. It’s true, I’m gay. I’ve been living with my best-friend Alicia since I was 13, my parents kicked me out and couldn’t stand what I was. They were homophobic bastards. I’ve only ever only had two serious relationships. The first one lasted 2 months until I found out he was using me to get a girl jealous. The second one was awful, he was really sweet and loving at first but then he hammered me, always insulting me. Forcing me to do things I didn’t want to do, abusing and raping me. I would be covered in cuts and bruises and I only had one escape; cutting. Nobody knew, nobody cared. Not even Elle and Alicia who have helped me through so much. They don’t even know. But they knew about Alex. They discovered him and my old friend Bert, behind the trees in skatepark. Eating each other’s faces, when they asked about me Alex simply ignored them and that was the end of us. You see no one has loved me in this life. That was until Elle’s party. I met Gerard for the first time.

He had long black hair that reached to his shoulders. His long slender arms were muscle yet slim. His soft pale skin looked so inviting and his round green orbs had me entranced. His pale pink lips called out to me, wanting to be kissed. His long fingers and slim legs, covered in blue drainpipes. His muscular chest covered in a tight black t-shirt. Oooh how I wanted him, I wanted him badly. I was no match for him, surely he wasn’t gay he could have anyone he wanted in this room, yet he chose to look at me. Funny little glances, they made me feel wanted, they made the lacerations on my wrists burn. All the while I was talking to Elle I kept looking at him. When Alicia glomped me, he laughed. A deep but soft laugh, I could grow to love that sound, if I heard it often enough.

Elle caught me looking and said,

“Like what you see Frankie?”

I just blushed and she laughed at me.

“Don’t worry he can be all yours, you just have to make a move.” She whispered.

“Elle, I...um...but..I can’t. He’s way too good. I..think..I um..like him.” I stuttered out.

I looked after him longingly. I would never have him. I mean come on, a little runt like me? Yet I still shot him those glances, hoping he would get the message and come over. I knew I couldn’t approach him. I’m just too shy. Gerard was drinking orange juice and fizzy, I wondered why. Maybe he just couldn’t be bothered, so I got up and went to dance with Alicia, steering clear of Gerard, not wanting to get close and for something to happen.

~Time Lapse-2 Hours~

It was now nearly 12am and Elle was upon stage with Harley, Jessie and Alicia. They brought on a cake which was so colourful I was nearly blinded by it. I was sure it was covered in skittles! She blew out her candles and made a wish, must have been something important, she seemed to be still like that forever. Someone in the background was watching her, Tyler. That look in his eye was something special, yet I couldn’t work it out. When she was done Harley grabbed the mic, oh no, was she going to do what I was thinking?

“Okay, can Gerard and Frank please come on to the stage?” she bellowed.

Yeahhh, she did. I made my way to the stage and they handed me a guitar. Harley handed Gerard the mic and he was going to sing a song, while I played guitar. We quickly conferred and we both agreed to play Cemetery Drive, one of the songs Tyler's band hadn't played. I slowly began to play the chords and the words came slipping out of Gerard’s mouth, such a beautiful voice.

It felt like I was in another world, his singing was amazing and I couldn’t believe it. I looked into his eyes and I knew this was his passion, singing! He put all his heart and soul into singing the song and between us I could feel some sort of powerful connection, it was something special. The song came to an end and the guests cheered, wolf-whistled asked for an encore but no, we were done. We slowly made our way over to the girls, red in the face.

“Oh My Fucking God! Gerard I never knew you could sing like that and Frankie, my, that is some talent.” They all cheered together, well, something along those lines.

We grinned sheepishly at one another. He must have felt the connection to. We made our way off the stage and onto a big table with all the presents set out. Time to open presents. It was pretty boring, she mainly got clothes and make-up, random CDs and shit. But the special presents were A HUGE Pikachu teddy from Alicia, a fantastic cartoon drawing of a vampire from Gerard, from Jessie and Harley she got a year’s supply of skittles and from me, she got a limited edition Misfits book, that was rare, only 500 copies made.

We partied the rest of the night. Gerard still shooting me those gorgeous looks with those beautiful eyes, me sending them back. I could tell this was different from everything else I had ever experienced in my life, was it love? I decided that I wouldn’t be shy any more, I had to talk to Gerard, and I had to get to know him. I bravely walked over to Gerard, took his soft, slightly sweating hand in mine and lead him to the side of the dance-floor. To the chairs. Were we could get to know each over very well. I off course had drunk a lot of vodka and I was pretty much out of it, my actions were not entirely my own. I pretty much collapsed onto Gerard when we sat down. He propped me up and chuckled.

“That’s what you get when your pissed Frankie” he said and smirked.

I gave a huge smile back and I took his head in my hands. Totally oblivious to what I was going to do. I pressed my lips firmly to his and waited for his reaction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments! PLEASE! Thank you lol.