Status: Gotta tell The Used to update.

Kisses on the Necks of "Just Friends"

Singing Him Back To Sleep

I walked home from Harley's and Jessie's place smiling. Harley's great when she's hung-over. So cuddly. Well, it was kinda funny. She complains alot and then just collapses on the nearest person to her. It's weird, she doesn't get sick. She just gets a hammering headacher and really whiney. Which isn't so bad. I really don't want my pink and black converses ruined! It would be disaster! And if she puked in my hair! Don't even get me started! Woah, I'm home already dude. Wow, my brain is a great time-killer sometimes. I gotta remember that.

I fumbled with the lock of my door, praying that I didn't wake Frankie if he was still asleep. Turns out that I still haven't been able to kick the habit of slamming my door. I flinch when the loud 'bang' echos through my house, surely too loud for him to sleep through. I decide to park my ass on the couch until he wakes up. If he hasn't already. Walking into the living room, I see that he's already up, watching TV. He looks so sexy. His hair is all messy, like, he has this major bed hair thing going on here. That and his eyeliner is smudged like hell, I wonder if he's seen how hot his reflection would be right now. I don't even know why I'm thinking this, I don't have a chance with this guy. He stares at me as I sit down and answer his questions as to what happened last night.

“Sorry dude, but I kinda borrowed some food and painkillers. I had a killer headache and was much too hungry to leave” He said with a small nervous smile.

I smiled back and laughed.

“Ahhh, don’t worry about it dude, long as you’re okay” I answered back.

“So what’s this business with last night? I can’t remember one fucking detail. All I do remember is these soft lips on mine and then it’s all blank. And I really wanna know cause if I did something bad, I really want to know. “ He said nervously.

“Well, for the first part of the night you were sat drinking talking to Elle and Alicia and then you talked to Jessie and Harley. You drank quite a lot when we both went on stage to perform for Elle and even more smashed when dancing. As for the soft lips I have no idea at all. Might of been some random girl, or maybe Elle, I don’t know” I said pain probably evident on my face.

I was lying; there was something he really didn't want to know. He knows he got smashed and that he did a song of some sort and that’s it. So I nodded.

“Okay then, don’t matter” He said back, pain in my voice.

I think he wants to know who he kissed and probably why I brought him to mine. Normally it was Alicia that dragged him home apparently. So he smiled at me and watched T.V again.

I went to make some pancakes and sat down again, I began eating and said,

“Look Frankie, I’m lying to you. I know who you kissed and I don’t think you’ll like it at all. I just can’t tell you, if I do. I’ll lose a friend I really don’t want to lose.”

And I started to cry. I'm such a fucking cry baby.

He slides over to me and wrapped me in a hug. I sobbed into my shoulder pathetically, my tears staining his t-shirt. He was whispering sweet nothings into my ear, trying to make me feel just a little bit better. I have to admit, it was working. That's when he pulled away and did it again. He kissed me, AGAIN! I felt like I could die then and I would die a happy guy. Then at the same time, I wanted to scream at him for getting my hopes up when I knew full well that I didn't have a chance but the kiss was getting deeper and I was far too into it to pull away just yet. I wasn't quite sure what to do when I did though. Do I yell or do I let him have his fun? I'm gonna let him have his fun, if I get hurt, it's my own fault. I need to breathe.

"I really like you Frankie." I say breathlessly, pulling away.

"Frankie?" He asks, smiling.

"Yeah. Frankie." I grin.

"It's cute. I really like you too Gee." He replies.

"Gee?" I ask.

"You gave me a nickname, so I gave you one." He smiles, putting his tongue between his teeth.

I giggle at him before taking my chances and pulling him close to me. Obviously my luck is going well as he snuggles into me before his eyes went back to the television screen.

"Gee..." He says softly.

"Yeah." I reply.

"I know you're a singer..." He trailed off.

"Yeah..." I say slowly.

"Would you sing me to sleep? I'm tired." He yawned.

"Well, how's about we get you back to bed huh?" I ask softly.

He nodded tiredly and I picked him up bridal style before carrying him upstairs and laying him on my bed.

"Sing please." He begged.

"What you want me to sing?" I asked.

"I dunno. Sleep. By Sweetest Goodbye." He mumbled.

I smiled and began to sing, I was just past the first chorus and he was passed out. I decided it was time to go have a shower so I kissed his forehead and left the room silently. I undressed in the bathroom and ran the water nice and hot. I like hot showers, I decided I wanted to think about Frankie, well no, I didn't decide, it just kind of happens. I was washing my hair when I heard him calling my name.

"I'm in the shower, just a sec!" I called back.

"Okay!" He replied.

I wrapped a towel round my waist and stepped out, kicking my pajamas on the floor as I went.

"Have a nice sleep?" I asked, suddenly self conscious.

"Yeah um...I'll just...wait out here while you um...dress..." He stuttered, going a vivid shade of red.

"Yeah." I said, clearing my throat.

"I feel awkward." He confessed.

"That makes two of us. It'll probably be okay when I'm not...uh...naked." I mumbled, going the same shade as Frankie who started giggling.

So I changed before sitting on my bed and running my fingers through my tousled hair and wondering how the hell I ended up in this mess. I get a perfect guy and yet he probably doesn't like me the same way. I must've been thinking for a while because Frankie let himself in and sat next to me on the bed, resting his head on my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update for both of us today! WHOOP! Comments? Sorry for the wait, Elle's busy at the moment.