Let the Flames Begin

Chapter 2

I got out of my vintage Bug and raced to the front doors of the building, grabbing my notebook and pen out of my messenger bag, and slinging it over my shoulder.
I was having difficulty pulling the door open with my hip, and a tall brown haired boy, about my age, came beside me. He looked really familiar, but I didn't see his full face through his sunglasses.

"Hey, do you need help?" He asked, motioning to the door.

"Yes, please," I said moving out of the way. He walked to the door and opened it for me. I put my foot in front of it and motioned for him to go before me.

"No ma'am. A girl as beautiful as you should go first, always," He said, causing me to blush. He chuckled and grabbed my arm and pulled me through the door. We both laughed and he had to rush off to do something.

I stood up a little bit straighter and fast walked to my boss' office.

"Mr. Wilson," I said, getting his attention.

"Yes, Riley," He said looking up, taking his reading glasses off and slipping them on top of his head, linking his hands together and setting them on his desk.

"Sorry I'm late. You know how younger sisters are in the shower," I said, adding a smile. He chuckled.

"No problem. Go talk to Kelsei and she'll give you your assignments for today," He said, smiling.

"Thank you, sir. I'll see you at break," I said, making a short wave and walking out the door.

I walked down the hallway towards my cubicle, and sat my stuff down in one of the 5 chairs I had in it for visitors.

"Oh my gosh! Riley! You're late! What happened?" Kelsei said, running through the door.

"Little sister and her shower. I had to flush the toilet to get her out."

"Now if that isn't the Riley I love," She said smiling.

Kelsei is a short, petite would be a better word, girl who is always bibitty boppity. She acts just like me. She's a pint size version of me, actually. She has brown hair a little past her shoulders.
Today she was wearing a 'Edward' shirt, and pair of light washed skinny leg jeans. She had on a pair of slip on clogs.

"Well, I had to bathe. I heard I had an interview with a band today? That true?"

"Yup. You wore the right shirt today, I suppose," She said passing me my agenda.

"Paramore! No flipping way! For cereal?" I asked, skeptical.

"Chea," she said, smiling. Beaming, more like it.

"Oh, did I tell you about the ahhhhmazingly cute guy that called me beautiful!?!" I said throwing myself back in my comfortable chair.

"No. Tell tell!" She said sitting in a chair in front of my desk.

My cubicle was more modern. I had pictures up of different things, and even a couple pictures I drew of some bands. I had flowers, which rotted, on top of my filing cabnet, which look awesome. I had black zebra print chairs, and a black modern desk. I also had a lime green laptop that I brought in.

"Well, he looked familiar," I said, looking at the clock,"We have five minutes to get to the meeting room to interview Paramore, so I suggest I tell you about it afterward."

"Okay, lets go," She said, getting paper and pens, along with a voice recorder. I grabbed Paramore's cds and list of questions from fans and from office workers and walked to the interview room. We got there early so we went ahead and got everything set up.

"Nervous?" Mr. Wilson asked me, bringing a small camera into the room and setting it up for Kelsei.

"Just a little," I said looking up at him.

"Well at least you're supporting them," he said, looking at my shirt.

"Will you two leave me alone about that?" I asked, laughing.

I turned my head and saw the random hair of Hayley Williams. Red bangs, and purple in the back. Wow. I kinda liked it, but I was a fan of her hair in the 'Emergency' and 'Misery Buisness' videos. 'That's What You Get' even!
Following her, were 4 boys. One with curly brown hair, in what looked like an afro. Taylor. Then a tall, thinnish brown haired one, Josh. Then a more chubbier brown haired boy, Zac. And then, the oldest, with a shaved head, Jeremy.

"Hello, welcome to Alternative Press," I said, shaking each of their hands,"I'm Riley, I'll be interviewing you today," I said smiling wide. I went to shake Josh's hand and he looked at me, puzzled, but didnt stand there, he followed Hayley and sat down.

"Hi, I'm Kelsei. I'll be helping Riley today," She said, fiddling with her camera stand. We set up microphones and then sat down. I crossed my legs, I dug into my bag.

"I see you're a fan, Riley," Hayley said, laughing.

"Yeah, kinda sorta," I said laughing back. Everyone was laughing.

'I better not mess up, I want them to come back in the future.' I thought to myself.

"We'll start with some questions about the band, and then go into fan questions," I said shuffling through the papers.

"Mmkay," Hayley said, nodding her head. Seems like she's the only talkative one. Josh was still staring at me, puzzled.

"So, to start off with, what's the name of your band?" I said, laughing.

"Paramore," Hayley shouted, smiling.

"Introduce yourselves," Kesei said, still toying with the camera.

"I'm Hayley."

"I'm Jeremy."

"I'm Zac."

"I'm Taylor."

"I'm Josh."

"Okay, so Laurie from Wisconsin wants to know: 'What are you focusing more on for your third album?'"

"We're trying to focus more on our live, raw sound. We like our sound live, and we're working on that with our producer," Hayley explained, mostly using her hands to explain it.

"Tyra,15, West Virginia'....

--FF to end of meeting--

"Thank you all, and we hope to see you in the future," I said smiling.

"Definatly," Hayley said, with alot of thrill in her voice, smiling.

"And, camera's off. Nice job guys," Kelsei said coming from behind the camera for the first time.

Hayley, Jeremy, Zac, and Taylor all walked with Kelsey to my cubicle, but Josh waited for me, while I was putting stuff into my messenger bag.

"You know you could go on to my cubicle," I pointed out.

"I was going to wait for you,"

"Why is that?" I asked, puzzled.

"Because, you're beautiful. Who wouldn't wait for you," He said, then opening the door out of the meeting area and pushing his sunglasses on his face.

That's when it all made sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww :]
I got more, comment for it.