Let the Flames Begin

Chapter 3

"You were that guy," I said everything beginning to make sense.

"You were that girl," He said, laughing and pushing the sunglasses back on top of his head.

We both started walking towards my cubicle, to hang out and for them to sign a couple copies of their cds.

After we all finished talking and signing stuff, Paramore had to leave. We exchanged hugs, and the entire band put their numbers in my phone.

Josh was the last one to come up to me to say goodbye.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Riley. We've got to keep in touch," He said, his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah," I said smiling.

"Here's my number," he said handing me a sheet of paper. I slipped it into my back pocket and he smiled,"Text me as soon as you can."

"Definatly," I said smiling. He gave me a sweet hug, and I would've sworn he either kissed the top of my head, or brushed his lips against my hair.

"Bye, Riles," He said smiling and walking out the door.

"Bye," I said, smiling and I waved a small, short wave.

"Hee likeeesss youuuu," Kelsei said, helping me pack my stuff up.

"Shut up," I said laughing.

My phone viberated a couple times, and I pulled it out and looked at what someone sent me.

It was my sister.

'I'm gone for a couple weeks with Dylan. I'll be back hopefully before the end of the year.'

I smiled, and typed a reply.

'Okay.'

I slid my LG Rumor shut, and looked up at Kelsei.

"Want to stay at my place for a couple months?"

"Fer hizzle!" She said hugging me and jumping up and down.

"Yay! I'm going to have a sister I actually like!"

We quickly got my stuff together, and she got her bag, and we raced to my car. I drove her to her apartment, and I walked in with her and started packing her stuff.
I carried all the stuff to my car, and she bopped back into the car. We buckled in and sped off to my apartment.

She got her bags while I helped carry them up to my 3rd floor apartment.

"You can sleep in my sister's room. Sorry if it's a mess."

"Thanks. You saved me from putting up with my dad."

You see, she co owns a apartment with her father.

"No problem."

"I'll take my showers early, and you can take yours later."

"Okay," I said smiling.

The shrill sound of my cell phone sounded through the silence.

"Hello?"

"Riley!"

"Hi Mr. Wilson!"

"Guess who I got a hold of?"

"Who?"

"Panic At The Disco!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"If you guys come back, you can meet them."

"We will be there asap!"

"Okay," He said.

I forgot I didn't hit the end button.

"OH MY GOSH! I'M GOING TO MEET PANIC AT THE DISCO! GRAB MY KEYS!" I shouted to Kelsei. I heard 5 guys...laughing? I picked up my phone.

"I didn't hit the end button, did I Mr. Wilson?"

"Acutally," I heard a mysterious voice say,"This is Spencer. Don't have a heart attack we wanna meet you."

"Okay, I'll see you guys in a bit," I said laughing. I hit the end button and then rushed with Kelsei to my car.