Let the Flames Begin

Chapter 4

-Mr.Wilson's POV-

"Ugh. Fangirls,"Ryan said, putting his head in his hands.

"Ryan, she's not as bad as she sounds. She won't flip out when she meets you, she just had a fangirl moment."

"I agree with Ryan. This is going to be a long night," Brendon said, mimicking Ryan's actions.

"You'll see. You know Josh Farro from Paramore is showing an intrest in her," I said, thinking jealousy would make them happy. I don't know.

"He can HAVE her. She's probably the most ugliest girl on the face of the planet," Ryan said, disgusted.

"You'll see."

"We'll keep positive minds about this, while the two drama queens complain! I think they're going to be nice, what about you Spence?" Jon said, obviously upset.

"I think the same! It's not right to treat a girl like that!"

"Yeah, I hope she's the most gorgeous girl on the face of the planet, so you guys'll feel bad!" Jon scolded. He was really upset about his fellow band members.

The lead singer shuffled his hair and played with his bangs. He showed no general intrest in what the girl could be, other than ugliness.
And Riley is a beautiful girl!
They'll see.

-Ryan's POV-

As soon as I sat back up, we heard the main doors open. We waited a while, then after hearing a knock, Mr. Wilson got up and went to the door.

"Riley! Kelsei!" He said engulfing them in hugs.

My heart skipped a beat, as the tall brunette looked over my way. I gulped and my jaw dropped a little bit.

I attempted to catch my breath. I was in awe.

The way the dimples in her cheek showed more prominent when she smiled, the way her eyes glistened, even in the dim light of the office, the way her laugh sounded.

She was beautiful.

"Ryan?" She asked waving a hand in front of my face. I came back to life and looked up at the tall girl. I stood up, I'm still taller, and shook her hand.

She was Riley.

She was beautiful.

She was beautiful.

She was beautiful.

I wanted to kiss her, but that wouldn't end up with my face unslapped.

That Paramore tee and those skinny jeans looked great on her.

I meant that in the most unperverted way possible.

-Brendon's POV-

Wow. That girl is FINE.

I didn't think I'd like her, but she's beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Riley," She said, smiling and shaking my hand. I pulled her hand to my face.

"Well Riley, I'm Brendon. Dare I say you look dashing," I said kissing her hand. She blushed.

Too cute.

Something girls don't know, is we like to see them blush.

I think it's adorable.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you. I love your voice," She said, smiling a gorgeous smile.

I was quiet for a little while. Her smile sort of faded.

"Are you okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Oh I'm okay. Your smile..."

"My smile what?"

"Is beautiful," I said blushing a bit.

Dang.

-Riley's POV-

Holy dang. Brendon Urie is hitting on me.

I'm at awe.

"Thanks," I said, barely able to keep from screaming.

I walked over to Ryan, who was the only one I hadn't met. He kept sitting in the chair.

I sat in the chair in front of him.

"Riley, if he flips you the bird, he doesnt mean it," Jon warned.

"Yeah, he's a drama queen," Spencer said.

"Don't make fun of him guys," Brendon said laughing,"The bad thing is it's all true."

"Ryan?" I asked waving a hand in front of his face, trying to get him out of his trance.

"Wha?" He said snapping out of whatever he was in.

"I'm Riley," I held a hand out for him to shake. He stood up, still taller than me.

"I'm Ryan," He said, looking at me smiling,"It's nice to meet you. Shut up Jon," He said, his smile not even fading.

He was smiling, and he didn't compliment me, but I was starting to like him more than Brendon.

I don't know why.

He walked over to Jon, and I snuck up behind him, gave him a hug, all the while, slipping my number in the front pocket of his skinny leg jeans.

He grabbed my legs, and pulled me into a piggy back ride.

'What the crap?' I thought to myself.

He carried me to a secret area outside of Mr. Wilson's office. He set me down on my feet, and then motioned for me to follow him outside.

It's the middle of Winter, so of course he doesn't let me get my coat.

I decided to send a message to Kelsei. I slid my phone open, and began to text her, but Ryan slid my phone shut.

"I told Jon," he said when I looked up questioning.

"Oh," I said shivering. In a quick motion, he had taken his hoodie off and draped it around my shoulder,"Thank you."

"No problem," He said smiling down at me.

"Why'd you take me out here?"

"To get to know you," he said looking down at me.