Let the Flames Begin

Chapter 6

Jon's POV

Spencer and I were sitting in Riley's office, talking to Kelsei, who was sitting on the edge of the desk, while we were sitting in chairs.

I loved the decoration of the office. Riley must have done them herself.

I didn't question where Brendon was going, but Ryan had taken Riley for a small walk.

A couple minutes of us talking about music and basically life, Riley walked through the door, make-up running down her face.

Spencer's jaw dropped, and he ran over to her, almost knocking over the chair, and pulled her into a hug.

They were fast friends.

She pulled her head away, insisting she wipe the makeup off her face so it wouldn't get on his shirt.

He didn't decline, but he had an impatient look on his face.

After she wiped her face off with a couple napkins that Kelsei had left in Riley's office, probably from lunch, and threw them away she hugged Spencer.

"They aren't getting out alive. Which one was it?" I asked, mad.

"It wasn't really either of them," She squeaked.

"I'm going to go talk to them," I said, making her unsure of what I was going to do. I got up and walked outside.

I stormed out of the office, catching Brendon and Ryan yelling.

"Jon, you look pi-" Brendon said, probably scared.

"You made her CRY!"

Third person POV

The older male, towering over the younger boys, clenched and unclenched his fists.

He hated it when girls cried.

"We-We did?" Ryan asked, cowering.

"Yeah. I hope you guys are happy! She is now in her office in a corner, crying! What did you to do?"

"You witnessed it, we were just fighting,"

"Just? You don't know the pressure she's under! She has to be perfect and smiling all day, every day, with no breaks! While you to can be whatever you want, she's probably made from a mold. Congrats," Jon said, walking back into the building.

"We screwed up," Brendon said, sadly.

"Yeah. She probably wont believe us if we said we're sorry," Ryan said, doing the same.

"There's some sense to what Jon said. She probably has to go about the day the way her boss and coworkers made her to be. Let's set aside our problems, and not like her that much anymore. Let's wait until we know her better, anyways!" Brendon said starting to walk into the office.

"I agree," Ryan said stepping into the door and beginning the long walk to Riley's office.

Jon's POV

Ryan and Brendon stepped into the office. Spencer was still hugging Riley, trying to calm her. Spencer turned, Riley still in his arms, and glared at Brendon and Ryan.

"We apologize," Ryan said, while Brendon looked scared,"for reacting that way. We both really liked you Riley, and we were too stupid to see the way we acted towards each other. We's truely sorry, can we make it up to you?"

"Apology accepted," Riley said, wiping her eyes,"You don't have to be so cliche' about it though. I'm okay with just an apology."

Ryan smiled, and hugged her. She smiled up at him and hugged Brendon. Brendon didn't move.

"Brendon, are you okay?" She asked, barely able to keep from laughing.

"Yeah!" He said hugging her quickly. She laughed, and Mr.Wilson came in.

"Nice to see you're all friends. Thanks for stopping by boys, and we can't wait until we interview you next month. I'll be sure that Riley and Kelsei are free to interview you guys on your album," he said.

"It was nice to meet you guys, we'll keep in touch," Kelsei said, handing her phone around getting numbers.

"It was awesome!" Riley said hugging us all goodbye. She said she'd get the numbers from Kelsei's phone, because it was so late already.

"Bye!" We all said, then got on the bus.

"They were nice," Spencer said, simply. He sat on the couch and got his phone out, waiting for a text.

"Yeah, they were awesome!" I said, sitting beside him doing the same.

"Yup," Ryan and Brendon agreed, getting their phones out and sitting across from us.

"Well I guess it's settled then?" I said, putting my hands behind my head and my phone in my lap.

"What's settled?" Spencer asked, looking over at me.

"We're best friends with them, and they're going to be with us when we come back."

"That was already settled, dummy," Spencer said, a smile showing at the corners of his lips.