Let the Flames Begin

Chapter 7

Riley's POV

"Okay, Kelsei, let's get home. I'm tired," I said running to the front doors of the office.

Kelsei followed me to the car and we got in and went home.

I walked in and slung my bag on the couch and dropped my keys on the table. I set my phone on the hallway table and went to my room.

Kelsei went to my sister's room, and changed into a pair of my shorts and, thank god, she wore a cami and just slept in that.

I went to my room and changed, then crashed on my bed, falling asleep instantly.

----

I woke up the next morning, the phone almost instantly ringing.

"Hello?" I said into the reciever, still somewhat asleep.

"Riley, I'm sorry for waking you up, but I just got in contact with Metro Station. They said they were on the way to the office," Mr. Wilson quickly said.

"Okay, thanks for the call. I know what to wear today, and it's not a coincidence," I said, laughing.

"Haha. I'll see you and Kelsei in a bit," he said, hanging up. He had alot to get together. Calling me was probably an excuse so he could breathe.

I quickly took a shower, letting Kelsei sleep in a bit because we both couldn't take showers at once. I took my shower, slung on a pair of red skinny jeans and a Metro Station shirt.

I brushed my teeth and hair, then put my normal make up on and ran into the kitchen to get toast ready.

I walked to wake up Kelsei and she was laying on the bed, dressed and showered, listening to her ipod and attempting to head bang.

"Ahem," I stated, also clearing my throat.

"Sorry, I woke up early. Your voice is really hoarse. Do you need a cough drop?" She asked, digging in her purse for a Luden's.

"No thanks, I was coming to get you to get toast, for the road. We've got an interview with Metro Station," I said.

"Oooohh. You don't want your voice crackly for Maaaasonn," She said like a young girl.

"Shut up!" I said, walking into the kitchen.

"Come on, you guys'd be so cute together! What if he likes you like Josh, Ryan, and Brendon did?" She said, following after me at a high pace.

"I don't know, okay. Just let him make a desicion, not me."

"Fine," She said shaking her head.

We walked out to the car, slinging our bags over our shoulders. I had a messenger bag and my purse, Kelsei carrying her laptop bag.

I opened my drivers side door, buckling up. I then began the 5 minute drive to Alternative Press Office.

I grabbed my stuff and quickly ran to the front doors. They must have replaced the push doors with automatic doors, and I was expecting to push it open, but the doors went flying open and I tripped and fell.

Right on a foot.

I looked up.

Oh. My. God.

Mason. Tyler. Musso.