You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's Pov

Once the concert was done we all crashed at home, not me. Bill was sleeping with his arms around me and was slowly breathing on my neck. I slept for to hours and now I can't sleep. Carefully slipping out of his arms I walked unsteadily to the bathroom down the hall.

I jumped into the shower with a grin reaching each ear. All I knew was I loved Bill and I didn't want him to leave. Just that my guilty would eat me if I asked him to stay, I was a fan who couldn't wait to see them I wouldn't do that to anybody.

Quickly I did me make up and straightened my hair. It really didn't need to be, but mine de- frizzed it. Walking back I was only in the clean underwear and bra I had brought. Usually I would feel very weird, but I was thinking. Sneaking into my closet I threw on my Tokio Hotel Shirt and Black skinnies. I'm sure they'll get a kick out of it.

When I got down stairs I started up Ann's breakfast. She was three months and she usually eats a lot, but I think it went to her head. Within fifteen minutes I had a vistor.

"Good morning." Gustav sang while walking in.

"Huh."

"Huh, what?" He asked resting his head on the couter.

"I never knew how good your voice was. Well, actually I know when Bill's voice started to really change you sang with him and all."

"Are you a stalker?"

"No..." I was cut off by the door bell ringing.

"I'll get it." Gustav moaned. He came back in a little bit. "Um, theres a red headed dude with your drunk friends that claims to know you."

There was only one person I knew with red hair. That was a guy. "Go ask him if he has any guns. If he says 'only the one and my pants' and grabs his crocth let him in."

He just gave me a disgusted and confused look, but left.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Logan walked in with Charlotte adn Diane laced to his side. "Guess what I found?"

" What's up adn why are you here?" I asked walking over and placing the two of them on teh coach in teh other room. Walking back I got stuck in a hug.

"I'm raping you." He sang in my ear.

"So, answer my question." I said in his ear.

"My parnets shipped me here." He pouted while realeasing me.

"Why?" I asked poking his stomach.

"Well, please don't yell..."

"I won't you can tell me anything." I said grabbing his hand. I laughed a little seeing how he was as tall as me.

"I...um...gay?" He said staring at his feet.

I jumped up and hugged him. "I got a gay friend!" I skipped around the kicten. I know It seems weird, but it's a big deal to me.

"UH?" He stopped my dancing. "Your not angry or disgusted!"

"It doesn't matter to me who you sleep with or dream about. You should know I always want a gay friends. Mostly to bug my parnets and than again I always thought it would be cool to talk to a guy about anything." I smlied hugging him.

"Ackward!" Gustav slid away.

"I'm Hungry!!!" Ann shouted wakling in. Her hand on her stomach.

"Whose been taping her?" He asked looking at me.

I slapped him. "That's not nice!"

"Logan!" Ann ran to him adn hugged him.

"Who is Logan?" Tom asked walking in.

"Ma bestest guy friend." I said punching Logan's arm.

"Ow!"

"Wimp!" I shouted at him.

Tom was only wearing his boxers and Logan was staring. An 'O' formed his mouth when Tom hugged Ann. Wow, why is Ishpeming in Germany?
♠ ♠ ♠
COmments?!
See I brought someone from teh past!!!1