You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's POv

Days went by without notice, well to me. Ann was about six to five months pregant, I never saw Diane or Charlotte, SAIge was to tired when she got home, and Logan was the only who I got to hang out with. Which is weird seeing that he is a guy, gay or not.

"What do you want to do?" Logan asked walking in as I was cooking Ann's dinner.

"Eat junk food and get drunk." I sighed.

"Why?" He asked sorta snotty

"Don't ask me questions!" I snapped. Latley I've been skipping the whole sleeping thing. Rubbing my head I sighed. "Sorry, stress kills."

"Well, there a bar up the street. That's where I found Diane and Charlotte." He walked to the window pointing at the road.

"ACtually. I shouldn't, Bill gets home tonight."

"THen sleep."

"I can't" I shreiked at him.

"OKay?" He looked concerned. "How do you think Bill will feel when he sees you like this?" He asked walking over lifting my sagging head.

"Probally won't leave me." I mumbled into the counter top.

"I've know you long enough that it would eat you if they never did a show, tour I mean." A smile played with his lips.

"Damn you!" I yelled slumping to the floor.

"We don't have to leave the house."

"You've been working this out haven't you?"

"You a nut job without the being drunk part, I think you tube would love to see you like that." He smiled. Sitting down next to me I laid my head on his shoulder.

"No..."I started to say but feel asleep.

_______________________

"Bria?"

"Huh?" I asked awaking up. The kitchen's cold floor was pressed to my cheek. A hand laid on my forehead.

"You sick?" Ann asked rotating her forehead.

"No."

"Than why are you on the floor?"

"I left her there." Logan said while chuckling.

"What did you do?" She spat at him.

"I guilted her into sleep." He chuckled.

"I'm Going to FUCKING kill you!" I screamed while opening my eyes. Sitting up I saw Ann sitting next to me with her large stomach blancing in front of her. "Sorry. I'll get dinner up soon." I rubbed my head getting up. A hand grabbed my arm.

"No." Ann said grasping my arm tighter.

"Don't worry I called some place and their coming here to cook." Logan said.

"Thanks." a smile broke out onto my face. "And thanks I feel really good."

"Sleep does that." Ann smiled.

"You should go and get ready they'll be here in two hours." Logan glanced at his clock.

Leavign the room I plotted ways to kill and thank Logan. Maybe I should just slap him. Yep, that sounds right. Stepping into the shower I just started to randomly sing parts of songs. After my make up was done, hair dried, and I was dressed I skipped downstairs. Matbe I shouldn't skip on the sleep.

As I reached teh bottom steps arms wrapped around me spinningn me into a hug. THat favortie smell of mine devored me. Lips smashed with mine.

Pulling away I smiled. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too." Bill smiled resting his head on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?!