You Don't Need Superpowers

Saige's POV

Tyler better not be here. If he is, I'm going to- "Ann! When'd you get so fat?" run back to the limo. Tyler was there. I groaned and started walking the other way. I grabbed TOm's arm and lead him to the side.

"Tom, do your best to ignore Tyler. It's hard, but I think you can do it." I walked back to the limo, not chased down by anybody. A few minutes later, they all came back.

"Hey, thanks for the warning," Tom said to me.

"What'd you tell him?" Ann asked me.

"To ignore Tyler."

"Oh, so that's why you didn't answer when he introduced himself."

"Obviously," he said loudly, laughing.

"I'm going back home to get some clothes. Anyone coming with?" I asked.

"Sure." Gustav put his hand up.

"This sin't elementary school. I"m not a teacher here." I laughed.

"We're here." Kim said, stopping in front of my house.

"Bye guys!" I called, walking back up the porch and into my house. I walked upstairs to my room, followed closely by Gustav.

"YOur room?"

"It's a mess, eh?"

"Yeah." I walked over to my shelves. I stared up at all my figurines.

"I wish I could take them with me." I whispered to myself. I grabbed the porcelain bears off the shelf. I looked at them closely, tracing every small indentation with my fingers.

"Memories?" I could feel myself tearing up. I nodded, my eys blurred with tears. I felt Gustav's arms wrap around my waist and his head rest in the crook of my neck. I set the figures down and reached my hands behind his neck. He kissed down my jawline.

"Hun, I came here for clothes. Can I get them?"

"Mmm, no," he hugged my waist tighter. I decided that I'd try to walk anyway. I stumbled my way over to my drawers, searching for my hippie shirt and leggings. Once I'd found them, I started to walk out the door.

"Can you let go now?"

"I suppose." We walked back downstairs and out to the limo.

"When are we going to the congress?" My mom asked.

"Around eight."

"Okay, bye."

"Bria! Smell this! It smells like rubber!" I ran towards her, holding out a pair of my shoes.

"Ew, rubbers?" BIll asked.

"You're disgusting." I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment/rate/subscribe.