You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's Pov

Bill was in the shower and I was waiting to go in next. We had gotten our own hotel room and it was now three days since I engaged to Bill. My mom was calling up every freaking relative I had to tell them the news. Ann and Tom were out so I was babysitting Rayla and Riley. Rayla laid in my left arm while Riley slept in my right, her little fingers wrapped around the chuck of stray hair the hung from my ponytail.

“You are beautiful, Rayla.” I smiled nuzzling my nose to hers.

She laughed and smiled brighter than I’ve ever seen. I laid her down on the bed and walked over to place the lightly snoring Riley in their portable crib.

“Good night, Riley.” I whispered while my finger traced along his soft cheek.

“Shower is open.” Bill called from the door. Turing around I found him smiling and leaning in the doorway.

“Thanks.” I whispered back as I grabbed the now sleeping Rayla and placed her next to Riley.

“Your so good with them.” He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Can I trust you with them?” I asked jokingly.

“Sure. I love babies and their little hands.” Bill said before kissing me.

“Be back as soon as possible.”

Running into the shower I quickly washed my hair and body. Humming along to a made up tune I got dried and dressed. Brushing out all the annoying snarls I hummed to the same made up, yet familiar tune. Walking out I found Bill laying on the bed in front of the crib smiling and humming.

“Hey.” I smiled laying down next to him.

“Hey.” He smiled back.

“Thank you.”

“For what?” He asked.

“Being perfect.”

“Have I told you I love you?” He asked.

“Not lately.” I laughed.

“Well, I love you.”

“I love you , too.” I said admiring the simple diamond ring before kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
here you go ann...
comments?!