You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's Pov

“You Suck!” I shouted into the phone.

“Sorry, Bria. Your kinda not anywhere close.” Saige apologized after I attacked her for not bringing me to the Carnival.

“Sorry, I am a little moody lately.” I chuckled as I rubbed my little bump.

“I would say.” She laughed. “How is Mark holding up?”

“Great. I cook all the time and as long as what he wants is something I can eat, I cook it.”

“Lucky ass.”

“Hey…um, put Bill on.” I bit my lip. I haven’t talked to Bill since I told him about the sea monster.

“Oh…Okay.” She hesitated.

“Hello?” Bill asked.

“Hey.” I shortly answered. Tears formed in my eyes. I felt so bad for what I did to him.

“Bria! I am so glad to hear your voice! I’ve missed it, I’ve missed you mostly. How are you?” He rambled.

I laughed with tears streaming down my face. “I love you.” I smiled than frowned. “I’m sorry.” I whispered.

“About wha…of yeah…I forgive you. I love you, too.” His voice smiled.

I watched his name dance in the light. “I’m doing good. I’m about five months along. I’ve started to show and Ann won’t leave me alone.” I stopped to make sure my tears didn’t mix with my words. “How about you?”

“Well, I’m having fun torturing Saige and we’ll be back soon in about a month or so. I can’t wait to see you guys. Do you know what it is?” His voice light up and I had to smile. God damn it, I love him and miss him so much.

“Yeah, they say it is a girl and I already started to get the room next to ours ready.”

“That’s great. What did you do? I want to help!”

“Calm down I just emptied the room and thought of a few colors and stuff. I wanted us to decorate it together.” I laughed at him, I wish he was here.

“Gotta go, Saige is going to kill me soon. Love you, can’t stop thinking of you.” He giggled. “Stop that Saige!”

“Love you, too. I cannot stop thinking of you, too. Still got your kissing hand?” I asked as I trace mine with my finger.

“Yeah. Can’t wait until I get to kiss you!”

“Bye bye.”

“Love you.” His voice smiled, than the line clicked.

“Love, too.” I whispered. Another tear fell as I wrapped my arms around me.
My lip quivered and more fell. Laying down in our bed I breathe din deeply. His scent was still there in a way, sighing as I let tears drag me to sleep.

“I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?!