You Don't Need Superpowers

Saige's Point Of View

After we hung up with Bria, Bill looked all funny. "What's wrong, drama llama?" I asked him, flopping down on the couch and popping a grape in my mouth.

"Nothing. I"m just bummed that Bria can't come, that's all." He said, holding his ring out in front of him and examining it.

"Uh-huh. Sure. I don't believe you, bacause you suck at lying, but I'll leave it, because I've decided on being mildly nice today." I said, raising my eyebrow.

"Are we there yet?" I asked impatiently and looked out the window, standing on my knees. The air blowing at me felt nice after being cooped up in a bis, so I kept my head and arms out and leaned on the sill. then I felt something on my leggish area. I looked back and found Tom leaning on me, still half-asleep. "Gustiii..." I whined. "Make Tom-" NAd before I coudl say what I was going to say Tom was shoved over and Georg took his place.

"Where's my Gusti?" I huffed. Bill just pointed towrads the bathroom. "Georg, please get away." I said, alightly annoyed.

"Ehhh..." he said, seeming to be thinking, which we all know was fake, because Georg doesn't think. "Nope." He said, and snuggled in.

"This is attempted rape!" I said, trying to sit down.

But then Tom came back and leaned agains my other leg/buttcheek. I groaned in frustration.

"Get off, you whores!" I screamed, just as Gustav was coming out of the bathroom.

"Tom, get off my wife!" he yelled! Tom quickly stood up and went to the other side of teh couch. "Georg, you too, you perv." He said, grabbing me by my waist and putting my back down on the ground next to him.

"Awes, my knight in shining armour!" I laughed. He just hugged my waist tighter.

"Guys! We're at the carnival!" Bill screeched and ran out the bus doors. I hurriedly followed him, but the others were being slow and uninterested. It ws bigger than the carnival that came to ishpeming. Way bigger. "What ride are we going on?" Bill asked me.

"We're obviously going on the swings!" I said, pulling GUstav's hand and leading him over to the swing ride.

"But this ride is for three year olds!" He complained.

"Oh really?" I cocked an eyebrow. We went on and sat in the swings. The ride started up.

"Give me your hand." Gustav said. I gave him a questioning look. "Do it." He commanded. I held out my hand, and he took it.

Let's jsut say, that' night was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, on to the next book!
bwahahahahaha!!