You Don't Need Superpowers

Bria's Pov

After Ann had gone to bed and none of us could think of food Bill and I left. We were driven to the mall. Bill's body guard had to come since we went to teh mall. THe place was almost empty.

"What do you want to get?" Bill asked as he grabbed my hand.

"It's Ann birthday in about three days. So I would say a present." I said while placing a finger on my chin like I was thinking.

"Oh, right. Oh my god!" HE shouted almost jumping.

"What?"

"Ann's birthday is on the day of our first show on tour. It's here in town, but it's so weird."

"Well, SAige gets to have her dream. Are you guys going to sing the song you guys sang at the studio?" I asked before kissing him lightly.

"We have to pratice, but yeah!" He seemed pumped.

As we got out Bill talked a lot!. I guess they were right about being a little selfish, but who isn't at times.

"I'll see you in an hour." He said kissing my forhead. I was wearing flats so I fell short.

"Okay?"

"I don't want to copy your gift for Ann. And I need something."

"See you." We pulled away. I was on my own.

It took about an hour to find her something. I got her jewlery and a couple fo shirts to stregth with her stomach. People's eyes followed me all the time. I was relieved when he called.

"Hi." Bill said as I asnwered the phone.

"Hey, where are you? People are freaking me out." I whispered into my cell.

"You might have to get use to it." Bill flatly said like he regreted something. "Meet me at the food court in half an hour."

"Okay, love ya."

"Love you, too!" He chuckled.

Hanging up I dashed to the store I was headed to. They had teh coolest clothes. I got different colored skinnies, tees, different accesories, shoes, and jackets. There was a lot, but I had money.

"Hey!" Bill called from the food court.

I had slowly made my way to the him. The bags were heavy, but I couldn't wait to wear it all.

"Been busy?" He asked with a smiled.

"No. What you get for Ann?"

"Chocolate." He smiled llifting a box.

"How long do you think that will last?" I eyes him with laughter.

"THat's why I got ten boxes."

"I'll give that two days at the maxium."

"Did you do better?" Pulling me into him he smashed his forehead with mine. Ow!

"I got her clothes and jewlery, and I'll be making her every meal."

"Damn you." He smiled kissing me.

Once we left and got home Ann was hungry, Again.

"We need to see how far your along, dear. You are eating a lot and everything is going a little fast. Your slightly showing, maybe it's just the pancakes." Told her as she ate her fiftith meal of teh day. Tom stood behind her with his chin on her shoulder.

"I got an appointment tommorw. Your're taking me Saige has to work." She said between bites.

"Can I have some?" Tom asked staring at the food.

"Come right up!" I moaned.

-----------------------------

It was Ann's birthday, we had to make sure she didn't find teh cake before we gave it to her. All the guys left for soundd check and we were getting ready for tonight. I had my new washed out black skinnies. A Tokio Hotel shirt and my hi tops.

Ann wore a baby doll shirt to hide her bump. I think she got knocked up teh moment they first started. Saige looked great. She was ready for teh stage, she had to leave before us to do her sound check.

"Bria?" Ann asked holding her phone. Her free hand was on her stomach.

"Ann?"

"The doctor called." She had fear and joy in her eyes.

"And?"

"Twins, I'm three months along. And it's twins."

My mouth hung open. "You can call your Dad now."

"Why do you think I still have the phone?"

"Go ahead."

She speed dialed her house. She switched back to english. "Hello?" Her dad asked. She had it on speaker.

"Hi, daddy!" She smiled.

"Hey boo. How's it going?"

"Good, I have to tell you something."

"Okay."

"First, I met Tokio Hotel."

"That's great."

"I'm dating Tom, and there is talk about marriage."

"Isn't that a bit fast?"

"Well, Saige got engaged after five days to Gustav."

"Dear Lord!"

"I...um...Pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?!