You Could Love Me If I Knew How to Lie

But, who could love me? I am out of my mind.

SPENCERRR

"I can't tell him, you tell him." Brendon mutters.

Brent isn't very significant at this moment. He's never here, he misses band practice, he's not very nice, and in my opinion, he can't play bass very well. But, he's been here since day one of starting Panic! at the disco and I'm pretty sure Brendon loves him. I don't understand why, though. He isn't very handsome and he's one horny fucker. He tries to seduce me all the time and it never works. I'll tell you why, because he's a fugly, mean-ass, antitalented, idiot. Yeah.

"I can't." Ryan whines.

Brendon rubs his face and sighs. It's sort of like defeat and I snicker. He looks at me with a smug look.

"Why don't you tell him, Spee?" He asks.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops.

"Oh no! Don't involve me into this. You're the ones who suggested kicking him out." I say, shaking my head.

Ryan looks so close to crying it's not even funny. He's breathing heavily and it's coming out in small puffs. His eyes look red and watery and his arms are folded. He looks quite uncomfortable.

"Ry.." Brendon sighs, snaking his arms around Ryan's skinny frame.

"No! Brent is one of my best friends. I can't." He gasps out in one sentence.

Brendon holds him close and kisses the top of his head. Ryan starts to cry and I feel guilty. Like, really guilty. So, I step forward and raise my hand.

"Okay. I'll do it."

Brendon looks up surprised and Ryan just closes his eyes. Brendon carries Ryan bridal style and hands me the phone.

*5 months later*

Splinters are not fun. I have one right now and Zack swears I'd better get it out by the next show or he'll kick my ass. You do not want to get an ass whooping from Zack Hall. So, I frantically try to nibble it out. No luck.

"Brendon, help me!" I cry out, overdramatcally.

He comes running from his bunk.

"What's wrong?" He asks, grabbing my arm, looking for any injuries or bruises.

I put my finger in his face and whined a bit.

"I has a splinter."

His face drops and he lets my arm dangle.

"I thought you were dying or some shit." he mumbles, walking away.

My jaw opens and I'm left there. I huff and nibble some more, trying to get the piece of wood free.

"Wll someone help me with this goddamn splinter?!" I grit out.

I'm so into my finger I don't notice a person standing next to me.

"I'll help."

I gasp and look up. I see a light brown haired boy with brownish eyes. He has a black shirt on, blue jeans, and flip flops. I blush deeply because, woah this boy is fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Joncahhhh. This is my way of apologizing to Yana for saying what I did earlier. So, please forgive me. D=
I'll finish this latahhh.