You Could Love Me If I Knew How to Lie

So, the story goes.

JONATHONN

"Uh.." He stutters, looking up at me with a confused expression.

I slide into the same booth as him and take his hand in mine. I can feel our thighs touching and a smile forms on my lips. His hand is soft and plush. I like it. He hisses as I try to work the splinter out. Finally, I decide to get my tweezers out of my back pocket[don't ask] and squeeze the area of the wood. It easily slides out and I hold it up in victory. He's smiling straight at me and I blush.

"Thank you, random stranger." He laughs, rubbing his arm.

I nod and shake his hand. "I'm Jon Walker. I'm filling in for Brent Wilson temporarily."

His jaw drops and he lets go of my hand. He tries talking but it looks like he's failing.

"Surprised?" I ask, kind of amused.

"No, not at all. I just thought...that...never mind." He shakes his head.

I look down and I notice that he is wearing the most tightest pants I've ever seen a boy wear. It's quite a turn on and I have to look away. No, Jon. You like small girls with their small quirks and boobs and ass and the way they smell good. Like lavender or berry. Yeah. Girls.
I have to remind my conscious that sometimes, boys are like that too. Small bodies with ass and good smelling perfume. Perfect hair and painted nails with soft voices. Yeah.

He is exactly like that. He smells of mango, his pants are painted on, he's got a baby T on that says "Imma Dinosaur. Rawr." in big pink block letters with a picture of a neon green Dino, his voice is softest I've ever heard, and his nails are painted an odd blue. He's got this long soft brown hair, yet he still has all his boyish features. He actually looks like a lesbian in a way. A hot lesbian.

"Jon?" He whispers.

I look over at him, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm glad Brent is gone. He always tried to sleep with me. He thought that since he use to be my boyfriend that he can seduce me whenever he wants."

"Boyfriend? I squeak out before I can stop myself.

Seriously, I should have seen that coming. Obvious?

He flicks a crumb off the table from someone's lunch. "Yeah! I'm a big old fag. Does that bother you?"

And then I laugh. "No, of course not."

He smiles up at me. "Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come soon. This was originally as one-shot, but yeah.
Comment, plz? Comments are the sex!