Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 1

**Jessica**

She wept she had so many reasons to cry. Nothing made sense anymore. She didn’t make sense anymore. Her life was changing but she didn’t want to change with it. Why cant
things be simpler? Why cant life be easy? Why cant-I shut the book.

This girl is stupid. Shit happens suck it up. I am a firm believer in that saying. Why can’t everybody enjoy life like I do? I throw the book and sigh. I need to cheer my self up. I head toward the computer to see who’s online.

Ehh nobody special somebody tell me why am I home on a Friday night with nothing to do. My parents are out they said they wanted to have a romantic get away. That was even too much information for me. My boyfriend is busy doing what? Only god knows and I am currently in the process of finding a new best friend. Cassie my most recent ex best friend hates my guts. It’s not even my fault I was totally drunk when I found myself making out with her boyfriend Robbie at her birthday party last weekend. I am not even into him like that and she sucks as a best friend because isn’t it like the code of honor not to let your best friend roam around your party drunk if guys are there. I swear it’s in the book. So now she’s giving me the cold shoulder and ignoring my phone calls. She should have broke up with that good for nothing Robbie he was the sober one, but no it’s always the girls fault. Screw her I don’t need her and her stupid parties anyway. When I told my boyfriend what every one told me happened at the party, he didn’t even get mad. Why cant Cassie be like? Girls are just so fickle. They are all like best friends forever and when you make one mistake the world ends and they don’t speak to you anymore. Then they go and find a new best friend that’s less pretty than they are so that when they go out in public together they get all the attention. Ahoy it’s a sick world. I hate girls they are retarded. So I go through good friends a lot. But I guess they aren’t really good friends or they’d still be around. Oh an instant message.

Cassierocks17: I’m leaving everything I ever borrowed from you on your porch.

OxkissablexO: dramatic much?? Get a grip.

Cassierocks17: you made out with Robbie!!!

OxkissablexO: I was D-R-U-N-K!!!

Cassierocks27: whatever!

OxkissablexO: you're an idiot & Robbie was sober it wasn’t even my fault

Cassierocks17: you are such a liar you took advantage of him because me and him weren’t speaking

OxkissablexO: if only you knew but obviously you are retarded dont forget my black studded belt & paramore cd or next time I will steal your boyfriend

Cassierocks17:you are a whore!!!!!

OxkissablexO: and your blind

Cassierocks17 signed off.

She is a total bitch. She better give me back my CD or I will strangle her senseless. I love Paramore. I want to die my hair like the lead singer but my mom said she would never let me see the light of day again if I did. I am so done with girls, guy friends only now. Which reminds me; I wonder what my bestie Bryan is doing. I will give him a call right now. No maybe I should call my boyfriend and see what he is up to.

“Hello” Jake answers.

“Hey Jake it’s your girlfriend” I say.

“As if I didn’t know, I do have caller id. What’s up baby?” Did I mention I love when he calls me baby because I really do.

“I don’t know. I miss you and I am bored, the rents’ are out. Why don’t you come over and spend quality time with me?”

“Hm sounds tempting but I have to work in about an hour.”

I frown how disappointing. He is always working. He is a waiter at Perkins this nice restaurant which I swear this host is always flirting with him.

“You’re always working and I never see you anymore. Is Katrina going to be there?”

“Yes Jess she kind of works there sweetie.”

“Don’t be sarcastic she is always trying to hit on you. I’m planning her murder as we speak.”

He laughs. “You are truly a psycho but I have to get ready. I really am sorry baby, I just need to get this car of mine fixed before spring break. Don’t you want to go some place nice?”

He is always trying to bribe me but yes I do want to go some place nice away from all these idiotic girls.

“Yes just call me when you have time for me” I pout.

“Stop pouting read that book you were telling me about love you bye.”

“Love you too.”

Ugh .

I don’t want to read that depressing ass book. I’m hungry. As I was scrounging through the fridge for some left overs my cell phone went off and I flew upstairs to get it. I pick it up just in the nick of time.

“Hello?” I say.

“Hey hottie” Bryan answers.

Ah I love Bryan he always saves me from my boredom. The bad thing is how sexy he is and how he sweet talks me all the time. We have been best friends for so long but I would love to see how it would feel to be “with” him just once. He is always teasing me though I know he will never look at me in that way. I guess when you grow old with somebody you just remember them as they looked the first day you met them. Flat-chested, braces, and two pigtails. I was the picture of beauty but come on I am at least average now. I sigh.

“What are you doing gorgeous” I reply. We always talk like this. I can say I get turned on by it but he obviously doesn’t.

“I am on the computer instant messaging you, but your not answering so now I am calling you to make sure your alive and breathing.”

“Aw what a sweetheart at least someone cares. I was hungry you caught me hunting for food. I am so bored would you please rescue me?” In other words would you bless me with your god-like features AND have wild sex with me all over my parent’s bed. If only I was single and he wanted me in that way.

“Now what kind of friend would I be if I didn’t? I will be there in fifteen…wear something revealing” he says laughing. If only he knew how quickly I would if he were serious…and if I were single.

“Shut up I’ll be waiting.” I hang up the phone. Bryan is so cute his brown eyes and black hair just makes him so appealing and he has such a great body that he constantly flaunts to me because he thinks he is a god. I run in the shower and throw on my favorite jeans and pink tank top and pink bra. Ding there goes the doorbell right on time.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it takes some time to speed up but it only gets better so keep reading guys
i think youll be happy that you did lol
comments
=]

DISCLAIMER: this story is fiction all of the characters are made up i dont own paramore or any other bands or songs mentioned in this story but i do own all my characters and this whole story line so dont steal kk?