Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 11

**Susie**

One second we were making out passionately and the next second she was gone. I was astounded. I was also angry. I had her in the palm of my hands and she was gone just like that. The only information I got out of her was she had a boyfriend and that wasn’t useful at all. I sighed as I picked myself off the floor. I was so horny. I needed her body. It felt so good her being on top me. Feeling her body heat and feeling her heartbeat going so fast. Ugh she was so hot and I wasn’t going to see her again. I wasn’t that lucky. I wiped my clothes off and went to see if I could catch a glimpse of her. I looked around and she was far gone. There was no sign of her. I saw a sad looking girl walking past me so I decided to ask her.

“Have you seen a redhead with hazel eyes anytime lately?” This girl was really out of it. She looked up slowly and her expression was gloomy.

“Yes like twenty minutes ago.” That wasn’t helpful. She looked up at me again then shock crossed her face.

“Hey wait you’re the girl. The one with the piercings, that kissed Jess.”

“Is that how I’m described nowadays?” She smiled then it faded.

“You know she’s my best friend right. I don’t appreciate you kissing her without her permission and confusing her like that.” She grumbled at me. I laughed.

“You are cute. Tell her I was looking for her and that we have some unfinished business.” I walked away feeling content yet still unsatisfied. Can you feel those two things at the same time?

Jake called this was the last thing I needed right now. I flopped down on my bed and screamed into my pillow. Maybe I should see a specialist. I really do believe I am losing it. My cell phone started to ring again but this time I answered.

“Hello” I said lifelessly.
“Jess it’s so good to finally here your voice.” A relieved voice answered back.

I wanted to shut my phone and turn it off right there but I didn’t I was being civil.

“Why are you calling me? I hate you.” How’s that for civil.

“Jess everyone makes mistakes. I love you so much and I am so sorry.”

He just didn’t get it. He ripped my heart out my chest. No apology is going to fix that.

“I don’t care. Just let me be.” I really didn’t know what else to say.

“Baby just let me make it up to you. Let me make it all better. I need you. You are everything to me.”

My resolve was starting to falter. As much as I liked Bryan, I really was well am in love with Jake. I am such a basket case huh?

“Maybe you should of thought of that before you screwed me over with that bitch.”

He was silent for a while.

“I just…I want my girlfriend back. I want my Jess back.”

I was starting to tear. Maybe hooking up with Bryan was a bad idea. I wasn’t over Jake yet, not even close and to top it off I just finished making out with a girl I barely know. I am a total screw up.

“Well you have Katrina. You’re just going to have to make do with what you got. It’s what you wanted isn’t it?”

“Jess I know you still love me. I just know it.”

“I can’t do this with you Jake. I really can’t. Goodbye.”

I threw my phone on the floor and started crying. I hate guys they are so evil. They just break your heart then come back like everything could just be okay. I curled up with my pillow and cried myself to sleep. Life was a bit too overwhelming.

**Bryan**

“Trish give it a rest. I have a girlfriend now.” I told her for the millionth time.

Trish was one of the exes I just couldn’t get away from. She always showed up to my house unwelcome. I would throw her out but I am not that mean. Besides she’s hot so she can stay as long as she doesn’t try anything. Which she always does anyway girls are so devious.

“I don’t care. I am horny. I want you now.” She replied as she slid her hands down my chest. I whipped around and pushed her away gently.

“Stop or get out” I say sternly with a hint of a smile on my face. She stuck her tongue out at me and I laughed.

“What makes her so special?” she asked you could hear the jealousy in her voice.

“I don’t know” I replied honestly. I really didn’t know. Jess was just so intriguing to me. I loved everything about her and she drove me crazy. That sex was the best sex I had ever and that was only the beginning. My thoughts went back to that awesome night and my cock hardened instantly. I was wearing basketball shorts again and Katrina noticed.

“Hmm, thinking about me naked?” she said as she climbed on my lap.

I could take her right there. Feel her wet vagina against my dick. I shivered and grabbed her by the hair.

“Get off of me.” I whispered in her ear.

“Nooo just give it to me Bryan. I know you want to.” She purred in my ear.

She was right I did want to. But that doesn’t mean I was going to. Not this time. I stood up and she fell to the floor. She sighed.

“What’s the use in being fuck buddies if you don’t fuck me?” she pouted as she yelled at me. I smiled.

“Good point. We aren’t fuck buddies anymore starting today.”

This made her mad. She threw herself at me knocking me to the ground and started to kiss my neck. She licked my ear and stroked my dick. I moaned inwardly as I squeezed her ass and pulled her closer. This was so bad. She began to pull my shorts off and I tried to pull away but she already held my dick firmly in her hand and I winced as she squeezed it hard.

“Don’t make this any harder than it needs to be.”

I wiggled and she shoved my whole dick in her mouth. I moaned so loud than I pushed her hard. I couldn’t do this!! Not to my Jess.

“Get out” I said as I pulled up my pants and hurried to my bedroom. I locked the door behind me and slid down against it. This whole relationship thing is going to be harder than I thought. I felt so guilty. I picked up my phone to call Jess. It rang and rang but she didn’t answer. I checked to see if she was online and she wasn’t. I guess I was going to have to make a trip to her house. I was worried in truth. I don’t like when I don’t know where she is.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have 5 subscribers and 34 readers now and i am so excited
thanx sam for always commenting!!!
keep reading
=p

this ones long pheww
*wipes sweat*