Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 16

Jess POV

Fifteen minutes later I am out of there with an ace bandage, a sling and a prescription for pain killers. It’s crazy how people get addicted on this stuff. I never understood that.

“Can you drive me to pick up the prescription?” I ask Susie.

“Of course. Anything to spend more time with you.” She says then looks at me. I am already blushing and look away.

“You’re good at that.” I reply as we made it to the car.

“At what?”

“At making me blush.” She chuckles.

“It’s a gift.”

Later on we pull up to an apartment complex in a really nice neighborhood.

“This is where you live?” I ask her in awe.

“Yup all by myself too.” She flashes a smile at me and pulls me by my good arm up the stairs. She opens the door and pulls me through. Then closes the door and locks it behind me. I instantly start to get nervous. What am I doing here? Oh god I just don’t think.

“This is really nice.” I tell her as she shows me around.

“Thanks.” She replied as she flops on the couch. I join her and stare ahead of me waiting for the pain killers to kick in. She puts her hand on my thigh.

“So you going to tell me what happened?” I sigh and exhale slowly.

“Well the one who was all bloody was Jake my ex boyfriend and the one beating the crap out of him was my current boyfriend Bryan. Jake was harassing me in the hall wanting to get back together. Even though I told him no so many times already. Then Bryan heard me yelling and came running, getting in his face. Then Jake got into Bryans face and all hell broke loose. So I tried to pull Bryan off and he shoved me on the ground so hard that I landed on my wrist and sprained it. Then you showed up and here we are.” I turn to look at her and she’s deep in thought. I waited patiently.

“Boys and their testosterone.” Is all she says. I laugh half heartedly.

“Bryan needs anger management. When he’s angry he doesn’t think straight. He has always been like that. But it’s starting to get ridiculous.”
I’m very annoyed with Bryan right now I realize. He is just so stupid sometimes.

“Jess…” I turn to look at Susie and she’s super close to my face. I start breathing faster and she pulls my face to hers and kisses me gently. She manages to push me down on the couch, without hurting my wrist, and get on top of me. I shiver. I knew this was a bad idea. I put my hand on the back of her neck and deepen the kiss. When was I going to learn? She opens her mouth a little and I stick my tongue in immediately. She moans into the kiss, making me more excited and I wrap my legs around her waist. This makes her really excited and she takes off her shirt. My eyes pop open, as she presses her body up against mine. Then she works her way down my neck with soft kisses. I moan quietly and slide my hand down to her ass. She puts her hands on my breasts and starts to massage them. I moan a little louder this time. She starts going for my jeans and I push her off.

“What is it? Did I do something wrong?” a concerned look on her face once again.

“I have a boyfriend or don’t you remember?” I replied.

“Oh come on Jess. I want you so bad right now, you couldn’t possibly understand.”

“Well sometimes we can’t get what we want.” I said sternly. I need to get away from this girl.

“Yes we can.” She replied as she moved close to me again.

“Susie no. I can’t do this.”

“Ugh get out get out GET OUT YOU FUCKING TEASE.” She screams as she pulls her hair.

“WITH PLEASURE.” I scream back at her.

“FUCK YOU.” She yelled back to me.

“Fuck you, you fucking hoe.” I yelled at her. She jumps up real quick and grabs me by my hair.

“What did you just say?” she breathes in my ear. I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I didn’t mean to call her that. I was just mad.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. I am really sorry Susie. I am sorry that I’m doing this to you. Maybe it would be better if we didn’t talk. Then I wouldn’t hurt you anymore.” I replied. I was so upset. Of course I still wanted to talk to her but what can I do?

“Maybe your right. Maybe you are a waste of my time.” Ouch that was a bit harsh.

“That’s fair.” I said then closed the door behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
alryt ill tell you guys the point of views so you wont get confused
comments