Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 23

So this wasn’t going to be as easy as I thought. The rest of the week Jess has been giving me the cold shoulder. Her eyes have been really puffy and she looks really pale. Every time I ask her what’s going on, she completely ignores me and turns the other way. On Friday I decided I had enough.

On Fridays it’s a free day in art class. So the class was as loud as ever. It was the perfect time to start a conversation with Jess. I put my sticks down and took the iPod headphones out my ears. She was reading a book called Identical. I snatched it from her.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” she demanded icily.

Jeez there is no possible way she can still be mad at little old me. Well I did fuck up but she had a damn boyfriend and I’m trying to make it better now.

“Whoa killer take it easy. I only wanted your attention.” I replied as I handed her back the book. She looked pretty miffed and I debated continuing this conversation or just retreating for cover.

“Well you’ve got it. What is it?” anger still in her voice as she said this.

“Well you see I was wondering if you’re going to the party tonight?” I asked as calm as I could.

“No.” she answered stiffly. She opened back up her book and I lost all my bravery.

“Doesn’t Bryan want to go? I’m sure he’s tired of being cramped up with you all the time.” I joked with a smirk on her face. She whipped her head back up so fast. The expression on her face was enough to send anybody running for cover.

“I rather you not talk about him. Thank you.” Was all she replied. Hmm.

“Trouble in paradise?” I asked.

“What’s it to you? It’s none of your business.”

“Oh my fucking god Jess. Are you really still mad at me? Like I fucking apologized what more else do you want. I’m sorry they haven’t created a time machine yet because trust me if they did I would take that back in a heartbeat.

“Whatever I’m not falling for your bullshit or anyone else’s for that matter anymore.” She tells me sternly.

I pulled her face close to mines and stared at her shocked hazel eyes.

“I’m not bullshitting you jess. I still want you…in more ways than one.” I kept staring into her eyes as she her face turned beat red. It’s about time I got one of those. For a second I thought I was losing my mojo.

“I missed your blushes.” I said as I stroked her hair. I missed touching her. She pulls away and hides her face in her hair.

“Don’t try and sweet talk me. I don’t think Lina will like the fact that you’re flirting with me.”

“Lina and I are done.” I answered her simply.

“Really? That was quick why if I may ask.”

“Of course you may and it’s because I didn’t want her. I wanted someone else.”

She shifted her weight in her chair and I moved closer to her. I was debating on whether or not to put my hand on her knee like I used to all the time. I decided on it and I rested it lightly there. She smiled ohh how I missed that as well.

“Who do you want?” she asks like she doesn’t know. I smile at her and give her its obvious expression.

“You dummy. If you didn’t make it so hard for me, you’d be mine by now and I could kiss you in front of everyone.”

She blushed and moved her leg from my hand.

“It's nice that I can still make you sweat.” I smiled at her.

“Shut up. How about we go this party together? I’ll give you chance to get back on my good graces.” She was smooth and I liked that.

“That sounds like the most intelligent thing I’ve ever heard you say.” I told her and she smacked my leg lightly and left it there. I got shivers down my back. She moved it up a little further and I for once was the one becoming embarrassed. She stopped so close to my vajay. I was about to have a stroke.

“Seems like I’m not the only one who can sweat.”

“Such a tease.” I breathed out. Then the bell rang. I gathered my stuff up feeling really strange. I felt all shaky and anxious. This girl had me all messed up. I pick up my iPod when jess snatches it from my hand.

“What may I ask do you think you’re doing red head?”

“Would you quit calling me that?” she replied angrily and I laughed.

“But you’re so damn cute when you’re angry baby.” I say as I twirl a piece of her hair in my fingers. She didn’t cringe, she didn’t back away. She only blushed fiercely. What the hell was going on?

“I’m taking your iPod. That way there’s no way you can get out of taking me with you to this party. If you bail then you won’t get your iPod back.” She smiled like the little devil she was.

“Ohh I like it when you’re all feisty like that Jessss.” I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. This time she did cringe and push me away lightly. I laughed as she half ran through the door.

“Susie you are such a flirt.” Mr. Finch told me as I left his classroom.

“I learned from the best.” I yelled to him and I could hear him chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and subbys