Status: Finished.

Unscripted

chapter 4

I pulled the cover over us again and lifted off her shirt. She was wearing a lacy pink bra. I swear my mouth is watering. I inhaled and stuck my hand down her pants and rubbed her through her underwear. I didn’t want to come out of the covers to see her facial expression. I squeezed her breast. I hope I wasn’t being too rough. I want to see her naked. I slid off her pants and rubbed her all over. She felt even better than I would've imagined. I was so horny. I had to face her eventually so I pulled her on top of me. Her eyes were wide yet welcoming. She looked excited but nervous at the same time. I unsnapped her bra and took off my shorts. She was surprised to feel me against her thigh. I promised myself I wasn’t going to fuck her. I just wanted to feel her. I cupped one of her breasts in my hand and sucked on the other with my mouth. It was so soft. She was driving me crazy. I had barely any control left.

I flipped her over grabbed her cheeks and rubbed my dick in between them. Oh this felt so good I had to stop myself I ripped myself away from her and put my shorts back on. I inhaled deeply and exhaled. I groaned. I turned to look at her and she was still naked just lying there. My hands reached out for her but I pulled them back quickly. I groaned again. She was so fucking sexy.

“Jess if you don’t put some clothes on I am going to handcuff you to the bed posts and fuck the absolute shit out of you.” I barely had any willpower left.

“I wouldn’t mind” she said quietly.

I looked at her like she was crazy, She was fucking crazy for tempting me like that. I was trying, although it was a sad attempt, to respect her and she wouldn’t mind? I got up grabbed her robe and handed it to her.

“Trust me you wouldn’t understand. I wasn't planning on being gentle.”

“How do you know I wouldn’t understand?” she asked as she put the robe on.

Was she tempting me? If I, no I’m not even going to think about it.

“Jess please I know nobody has ever done what I was very close to doing to you right now.” I cringed I didn’t want to think about the other guys who had tainted her in any way.

“You don’t think I can handle it” Jess said defensively.

She was offended. I had offended her. This was unbelievable.

“I’m not saying that but I guess in a way I am. Just drop it please” I begged.

“Than make love to me” she yelled aggravated.

Very tempting.

“It wouldn't feel right. You have to be in love to do that.” I replied.

“You don’t love me” she sounded disappointed.

“Not yet beautiful.” She wasn’t going to let me sweet talk her out of this.

“Then have sex with me” she demanded.

“No" I answered sternly.

She wasn't going to have her way. Hopefully.

“Ugh you dont make any sense Bryan. First you give all these vibes off that you like me with all your flirting. Then you rip all my clothes and now your saying you dont want to have sex with me because I cant handle it?”

She was pissed. I mean I would be too if I was her.

“You’re not mine alright” I burst out suddenly.

“So what does that have to do with anything?” She was totally annoyed with me.

“So I am not doing that with you unless your mine period” I snapped. She was taken aback.

“So make me yours.”

I sighed if it were so easy.

“It’s not that simple.”

“Why not?” she whined.

“Because I refuse to be your rebound.” I shouted. She was pissing me off.

“I wouldn’t do that to you Bryan.” Her voice sounded sincere but I don’t care.

“Yeah and what if you choose fucking Jake and leave me all high and dry. I’m sorry I shouldn’t have started you up like this. The curiosity was driving me insane. I had to see what your body looked like without all that clothing. I’ve wondered for so long and don’t think it’s all about your body because it isn’t. I’m so happy when I'm with you and I'm not saying anything more. I have liked you for 3 months now and you haven’t even noticed.” I realized how hurt I felt about this now after saying it out loud to her. She smiled as she walked over to me and put her soft lips on mine. I saw the sparks fly as I made out with her on top of her bed.

“I will take my time and think about it if that’s what you want. Just know that I want with you everything you want with me just twice as bad.”

No she didn’t, she was lying. I won’t believe it until I see it. I felt light headed and rested my head on her chest. I wanted her to be mine and show her how she should be treated. I just needed to control my urges to bang the shit out of her. I want to walk around school showing her off to all my friends. Why did it take me some odd years to figure how great she is? I nibbled on her ears. She felt so right laying next to me. I wanted to stay like this. I closed my eyes and thought of banging her. Then I felt her tug at my shorts. She was pulling them down. I was dreaming there was no freaking way. I opened up my eyes and looked at her.

“What are you doing?” I breathed.

She put her finger to my mouth to shush me. She finally got my shorts off.

“Don’t say anything” she whispered and I instantly froze.

This girl was out of her mind. I wanted to push her off, tell her to stop but then I felt her lips touch me down there and I was a goner. I can’t begin to explain how it felt to feel her mouth all over my penis. I grabbed the pillow so I could stifle my moans. I couldn’t hold on much longer then she stopped. I could breathe again but I wanted more. Why the hell did she stop? I pulled her face up to mine.
She slid her body down until her ass was resting right above my penis. I froze again as she held my penis in her hand and stared at me. I moaned she was making me feel so good. I didn’t know what to do with myself.

“Jess please stop” I whispered.

She smiled at me, what the hell is wrong with her? Then I felt something wet and slimy on the tip of my dick. Ohhhh noooo what was she thinking? She was sliding me inside her very slowly. Ohh it felt so good. Pre-cum again. I never went in a girl raw like this before. I don’t know what to do with myself. I clenched the sheets I felt like such a pansy and then I lost it. I shoved the rest of me inside her not caring if it hurt her I didn’t care about anything anymore. I am going to bang the absolute shit out of her. I flipped her over so I could be on top. I spread her legs open wider and moved in and out of her. She was so wet and I was so horny. She moaned and I felt good that I finally got one out of her. I squeezed her boobs which just made me crazier.

“How do you want it Jess?” I asked as I slowly went in and out of her. I barely could control myself. Her eyes got big as she moaned again.

“I want you to fuck me” she answered, she is so crazy.

This was a bad choice why did I even ask. It took everything in me to pull myself out of her. I should walk away and leave right now. I need to leave now. No she asked for it. I shoved my dick back inside her as deep as it could go. She let out the biggest moan I have ever heard and I covered her mouth. No need to alert the neighbors. I slid my dick in and out of her faster and faster. Ohh I was about to cum. She dug her nails into my back which unfortunately for her makes me even crazier. I went harder and faster as she bit down on my hand. I took my hand off her mouth so I could touch her body. She started screaming. i think out of pleasure. I was glad.

“Bryan…” she breathed.

She said my name ohh man this is it. I went as fast as I could. I wanted her to remember this. I moaned so loud and pulled her close to me. I pressed against her body and came in her. I didn’t want to stop though if I kept going I would her hurt even more than I probably already did. I laid on top of her breathing heavily.

“Jess…” I said exasperated.

“Yes” she answered quietly.

“I want more” I said as I rubbed her pussy.
♠ ♠ ♠
wooot love hot scense =]
comments? =]