The Dictionary..

Morgue.

"Holy shit you could have killed me!" I screamed as Jason pulled up to a super market. He laughed and started out. "No! I could be in the morgue right now because of you!" I screeched and hoped up of the car. My shirt had rose up and I didn't have time to pull it down.

"Calm down princess,' he said with a laugh as he walked through the sliding door. I screamed and followed behind him. I found him pulling a shopping cart out of the grips of another and stood behind him.

"My name is not princess, it's Sunny," I growled. He smirked at me and traveled his eyes down me until they reached my stomach. I looked down as well and saw my bellybutton ring peeking out from behind my white shirt. I pulled my shirt down fastly and glared at him. "Perv!"

He chuckled and started towards the fruit and vegetables. I followed behind, smiling at a cashier. My flip flops thwacked against the tile and I spent most of my time squeaking along, trying everything to annoy Jason. We were looking at milk when my phone rang, and I pushed my sunglasses into my gray purse and pulled out my black glasses and set them on my nose. I pulled my phone from my pocket and glanced at the name.

Emmers.

I pressed call and listened to her bitch about hanging up on her. "I'm sorry," I said picking at my nails. She sighed.

"Whatever, so what are you doing?" she asked. I laughed.

"Shopping," I said and then grumbled. "With this haggish kid name Jason." Emily laughed and I pulled on the bow that was at the neck of my shirt. "Thanks to him I could have been in the morgue," I said and Emily gasped.

"What did he do?" I looked up at Jason who was glaring at me and stuck up my middle finger with a smile.

"Speed, and then tried to rape me. He can't stand pretty girls," I lied. Emily gasped again and Jason tried to take my phone I ran past him and hid behind the soda. "To bad he's ugly, and an ass!" I said loud enough for him to hear and then ran to the chips. I watched him look for me and when he got close I ran to the bedding and hid under on of their pre-made beds.

"That ass!" Emily screeched and I heard her move off her bed. Funny how I'm hiding under one and she was just laying on one.

"Yeah, but hey. I have to go. I'll call you after I get back from Aunt June's," I whispered and looked for any sign of Jason's shoes.

"Right, bye babes. Ily" she said. I laughed and hung up. I slowly crawled to the end of the bed and lifted myself out to be met with green eyes. I smiled a little.

"Hey, Jason," I said with a chuckled.

"Hello princess," he said back and grabbed my arm.Oops.

"Oh come on!" I screamed as he dragged me to his truck. "So what, I made a joke! Get over it!" I yelled at the back of his head. He pushed the buggy faster, pulling me along with him.
He didn't say anything and kept walking to the truck. "Let me go!" I yelled. I pulled on my arm and dragged my feet.

"Shut up Sunny!" Jason yelled looking back at me. I stopped and widened my eyes.

"Jason," I whispered. He looked away and let go of my arm. Taking hold of the buggy he started towards his truck, leaving me there. I started towards him and grabbed his arm. "What is your problem?" I asked. He glared at me.

"My problem? I'm not the bitch," he spat ripping away from me. I bit my lip and watched him shove the bags into the back of the truck. He pushed the buggy back to the store as I climbed into the car, sitting on the edge farthest from him. I wouldn't admit it out loud but what he said hurt me. He didn't even know me and he calls me the bitch. I rubbed m eyes and looked out the windshield as he opened his door. He started the engine and took off towards the street. I saw him look at me a few times before I spoke up.

"Just take me home," I whispered and set my head on the window.

"Sunny I'm sorry! I-" he started. I cut him off.

"Please," I whispered. "Just take me home."
♠ ♠ ♠
So it was just really fast. I hope.
=]
This one is for TearDropsOnWhiteRose who decided to be a bitchen person and comment this shit,
Score one for her!
Her prize, Uhmm? I know!
She can pick what she wants. =]
Anything she would like that I can give her over the Internet and not be strange in any way. Then yes, she can have it.
Anyway, I did not go for Nancy and Drew for the whole Nancy Drew thingy, it happened I guess.
It's a sad sad day when Bert McCracken can not sing you to sleep, although he can make you cry, That bitch.
This is getting really long and full of shit you really don't care about Hun,
So yes lots of cursing and Jason says thats a bad thing.=[]
By the way, my best friend is Emily and she does say Ily.
=[blah face]
Love you guys.