Spotted

Girls On Film

She pressed the L button in the elevator of the famous Ambassador Hotel while taking out her Iphone from her Prada fairy bag clicking the song 'Suddenly I see' by KT Tunstall, the music blasted through the white apple headphones while she tapped her foot along the beat, the elevator closed in front of her and she turned around leaning closer to the mirror and applying a new coat of MAC lipgloss, then taking a long look at her reflection she sighed touching her hair, after her lack of sleep Nina looked like a poodle had taken residence in her hair, she had opted to wear a simple baby pink Juicy hoodie sweat, Ralph Lauren black glasses and tennis shoes... gawd, right now she could read the word 'out' on her forehead. She went back to change into a Versace little black one shoulder dress, and pulled her hair up into a messy bum.

Savannah lifted her remote control and turned on the TV, snuggling under her soft egyptian cotton Duvet bed covers and stretching just like a little cat. Then stood up, the feeling of her feet touching the brand new Morrocan rugs made her smile, Savannah walked up to her mini bar, opened it and found her glass of water at that moment the intercom sounded, slowly she took a sip of her water and pressed the small red button, Marta's high pitched voice echoed in the room peach room.
"Missus, what would you like for breakfast?"
Savannah rubbed her temples instead of yelling for the third time this week 'Omelet', taking a deep breath she said "I'll just eat on my way to the mall" she had read earlier a message from her bff Nina it said they were going to meet in the Manhattan mall later, taking her long twenty minutes a BCBG leaf-print silk habotai dress with a high waisted black belt, and J. Crew black hills were placed gently on her bed.

"Mom I need my Amex, please?" Clover begged to her mother, again. The fifteen year old girl had passed the limit and in punishment her dad Arthur Egan had taken away her Amex, although her mother didn't approved the consequence there was nothing she could do.
Paige Egan sighed and pulled out a little LV credit card holder and grabbed her Visa, Clover's eyes lit up when she saw what her fair and loved mother was doing. Paige pulled back the Visa and clutched it into her chest, her eyes went wide "Don't tell your father, 'kay?" Clover quickly nodded and snatched away the credit card giving her mother a kiss on her soft and pale cheek.
"Thanks mom!" she yelled running back to her very deco room, and pulled out of her closet a pair of Armani skinny jeans with a white top that read A/X and her favorite leather boots, before leaving she grabbed her white Calvin Klein long coat, several necklaces hung from her neck, just then she didn't knew what the girls were going to wear, shit... hurriedly Clover looked for her Blackberry and send a message to Savannah.
? r u wearing?
She closed her phone and stripped out of her clothes leaving it spread out the room, knowing that Marta was going to pick it up later, her phone ringed back immediately.
BCBG dress, black belt & hills... casual look.
Clover sighed, she was about to go out with jeans. Entering her closet she smiled, thank god she was going shopping. In a hidden corner she found a high waisted contrast coulour dress from Channel, before leaving Clover grabbed her beautiful red Prada coat, and pulled up her hair in a long perfect ponytail.

*********

Savannah entered her black and sexy, as she considered it, limo. Applying a new coat of lipgloss to her full lips "Xavier, to Manhattan mall" she called up front. Taking out her blackberry curve she wrote to her friends
On my way

"What are you waiting for? go..." Clover raised an eyebrow after sitting on the back sit of her silver bentley. Her blackberry pearl ringed, it was from Savannah, Clover replied asap
Me 2

Pablo opened the door from her silver mercedez benz, she shot him a fake smile holding up her purse"To Manhattan Mall" Nina called closing the door herself. Nina already knew her Iphone was going to ring anytime soon, so she clicked her conversation between her friends
Me 3
She smiled remembering that finally she was about to buy a blackberry curve, just like Clover.

The three cars pulled over the mall at the same time, the three fashion divas stepped out with the same right foot just like they had always practiced at Nina's house, purse in left hand and cellphone in right. Savannah and Nina noticed they weren't wearing a coat, either Clover had to take it off or they had to look for the one the always had in the car for emergencies, they both opted for the second choice for 2 reasons; it was cold, and they looked even more glamorous. Clover pretended to search for something in her car so they could walk to each other at the same time.

"Hey" Savannah smiled.

Nina ran a hand through her soft, long light brown hair "Hi"

"Hullo!" Clover waved. After greeting they all walked in directly to Starbucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy, messages please!