Sleeping in Class

the only real chapter

It was a day like any other. Dylan, Matt and Zackky wondered around Yokohama looking for new and exciting things to do with their days.

“Johnny Fucking Christ!” Zackky yelled in surprise when she tripped and fell flat on her ass. ‘Johnny Christ’ was her variation of the popular ‘Jesus Christ’ expression.

“You know, some day you’re going to yell that and he’s going to pop up like, ‘you rang?’” Matt said to her friend in a confident tone.

“Why would he be like ‘you rang’ if she didn’t actually call him?” Dylan stood there looking at her buddies in shock, awe and confusion.

“It is MY imagination! It will happen the way I want it to!”

“Rawr, Matty no need to get your blood pressure up.” Zackky patted her on the head “Besides if anything it would be Zacky V. and the Rev running up naked and covered in honey.” She made the ‘Mmm’ face toward the end of her thought.

“Why would they be naked in Yokohama?” Dylan always seemed to find a way to question everything.

“The same reason you’re wearing pants!” Zackky finally understood why Matt got angry earlier.

“Their Mat told them to?”

“YES!” Both Matt and Zackky exclaimed in unison.

“Johnny Christ! You are a walking pain in my ass.” Zacky shook her head as if the frustration named Dylan would just fly away when she did so. It didn’t work.

“Am I, really?” It was slightly familiar, male, voice. The three girls turned around together as if they were the Jackson Five.

“See, I told you he wouldn’t be like…” Dylan stuttered to a stop when she realized how slow she really was.

“This can’t be real.” Zackky muttered in her show and awe.

“It really can’t, if it was then Dylan would be humping his leg.” Matt laughed and Dylan made her “grrr” face.

“Zackky, this IS real and I WOULD NOT hump his leg!” Johnny Christ just laughed at the three of them.

“Well what the hell are you doing here?” Zackky sounded like a dumb-ass.

“Isn’t it obvious, Zackky?” Dylan was more than ready to explain.

“Do enlighten us.” Matt demanded with her Mexican ways.

“Yes, do tell me why I’m here.” Johnny had only been around them for a couple of minuets but he knew that everything Dylan said was funny.

“Well… you can say it.” She stuttered.

“My band is playing a show tonight.” He said it like it was the most obvious thing ever, probably because it was.

Matt and Dylan both looked at Zackky. She looked back seeming more than guilty. Zackky was their general source of rock show time and dates. Clearly she failed epicly.

Their gazes shifted from Zackky to a new sight. The Rev and Synyster Gates with pots on their heads, in leopard thongs and covered in hot oil.

The three girls and one man’s mouths dropped

“Pick up your jaws girls because THAT is what I’m talking about!” Zackky said what everyone else wasn’t thinking.

--

“Phoebe, get up. Seminar is over.” Kassi woke up her snoozing friend. She awoke from her dream feeling excited and inspired.

“I have the greatest Idea EVER!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This actually happened. I wrote it on the bus.
I though I should post it as a filler since I'm a lazy ass and have yet to finish the second chapter of my only other story.

You should check it out ;D