Please, Help Me

Chapter 3

He hated it; he hated it when it happened. He knew something was wrong, but she didn’t realise it. The voices, they told her wrong. They forced her to believe their lies. He HATED them, and he couldn’t do anything about it. Just sit and wait it out, hoping that everything would turn out fine.

She stirred, moving slightly in his arms. He gently clutched her, holding her so she wouldn’t hurt herself.
“Gerard?” She mumbled sleepily.
“Autumn, your awake.” He forced a smile. “Did you sleep alright?”
“Yeah, finally had some quiet time, just by my self…no one else…” She sat up.
A voice scoffed quietly.
“Oh bite me!!” She hissed.
Gerard gave a confused look and Autumn pointed to her head.
“Oh, right. Coffee?” Gee suggested.
Autumn nodded and stood up, dragging Gerard with her and walked into the kitchen.

“You put the jug on, and I’ll get your pills.” He said as he walked out of the room.
Autumn nodded in reply and flicked the jugs switch. She placed 2 cups onto the table and added the coffee.

“Where are they, where are they?” Gee pondered as he searched through the bathroom draws.
Toothpaste, soap, razors and bottles of other pills lined the base. He took no notice of them until he came across a rusty, blooded blade. He picked it up and examined it, seeing the blood was crusty and put it aside, he’d deal with it later.
Gee moved onto another draw and found the pills. He picked up the rusty blade and stuck it in is pocket, moving out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen.

“Show me your arms.” Gerard demanded.
Autumn shrunk away from the cups and walked to him, rolling up her sleeves.
“Sure, I’ve got nothing to hide.” She murmured.
Gee inspected her arms roughly, seeing nothing different. Then an idea popped into his head.
“Show me your legs.” He whispered.

Autumn swallowed with glassy eyes, and shakily lifted her skirt.