Please, Help Me

Chapter 4

Tears flowed over Autumn’s eyes. Gerard gasped. White scars ran across her legs.
Gee closed his eyes, clearly disappointed. “Why?”
Autumn trembled.
“Why!” Gerard spoke, a little louder.
“They made me.” Autumn whispered, looking at the floor. “It was my only escape, from them, from reality.”
“No,” Gerard growled, “No one forced you to do that, it was your own choice, your own fault. YOU decided to do it, no one but yourself can make that decision.”

He turned and opened the bottle of pills, taking 2 out and setting them on the table next to the warm coffee.
“Take them, they’ll get rid of the voices, for a little while anyway.” Then he turned and walked towards the door.
“W-Where are you going?” Autumn asked.
Gerard stopped, his hand on the doorknob, “Out. I need to think.”
“Please, I’m sorry! Don’t leave!”
He opened the door and walked out.

Autumn collapsed to the ground, sobbing.
‘Told you he’d leave sooner or later.’ A voice hissed.
“Shut up.” Autumns voice was icy.
‘But it’s the truth, we told you he would go, and now your stuck with us.’
“I said. SHUT. UP!”

She grabbed the edge of the table, hoisting herself up, and grabbed the pills. She swallowed them dry, then grabbed 3 more from the bottle, swallowing them with the now-cold coffee.
Autumn turned and leaned against the table. Something shiny on the floor caught her eye, the blade.
‘Gerard must have dropped it on his way out…’ She thought.
She walked over and picked it up, placing it onto the table and went to the fridge. She grabbed a bottle of vodka and drank half of it.
‘Trying to drown us out? It won’t work.’ The voices hissed.
“Shut it, your giving me a headache.” Autumn mumbled as she grabbed a box of Panadol and swallowed 3.

She giggled, feeling woozy, and looked at the razor blade. She picked it up and placed it against her arm.
Autumn pressed the blade into her arm a little “1 for Gerard.”
She pulled it out and ran it across her other arm. “1 for the voices.”
She ran it off her arm and dug it in a little deeper. “And 1 for me.”
3 shallow cuts, mixed with the vodka and pills, it was enough to make someone pass out.
Soon, Autumn’s eyes grew heavy, and she slide down the wall and onto the floor, out cold.