Hi, I'm Mitchell Davis.

So High

Hearing him talk to himself is amusing, but I must intrude. Kyle pretty much yelled in my face to tell him to come with us so I can hold the camera while they're doing some crazy ass shit. But hey! That's why I love them.

"What do I wanna talk about today?" I heard him talking to the camera in his room. I stifled a laugh and openned the door slowly hoping he couldn't hear me. I crept up behind the sheet he used to hid his room.

"Hi, I'm Mitchell Davis," He said again, I smiled. I jumped on the curtain and I pulled the curtain. I landed on Mitchell laughing and he yelled.

"AH! LILI!" He yelled laughing. I pulled the sheet off his head and smiled innocently at him. He shoved me off of him and stopped the camera.

"Hi, I'm Lili Miles and I TOTALLY JUST PWNED YOUR ASS!" I shouted and hoped on his back. He groaned and lead me to Kyle.

"We go to Wendy's now?" I said in a small voice.

"Yes, We go to Wendy's," Mitchell dropped me on the couch next to Kyle and ran off to the front door, while Kyle and I chased him to Kyle's car.

"Mitchhhheeelllllll, must you record everywhere we go?" He nodded and pointed the camera at me.

"This is my very sexy friend Lili Miles, her name has a ring to it... Lili Miles, now If only I knew here middle name..." Mitchell thought to himself while I blushed at his comment.

"You'll never get my middle name!" I shouted as I got into the backseat of Kyle's car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.
But yeah.
Next chapter issss ssooooo much better.
I decided to make a Mitchell Davis story because I couldn't find any.
And I know there are some people out there thet like him, don't lie to me XD

Comments or subscribers?
-Morgan Leigh