Hi, I'm Mitchell Davis.

Not Today

I laughed at Kyle, he had two french fries up his nose that Mitchell had so kindly put in for him. I had the camera in on his face and the camera kept moving when I laughed so Mitchell took it away from me. So here we were sitting at a Wendy's, being bored. I took small bits of my chicken sandwich and randomly threw it at Mitchell who threw fries at me. Kyle kept looking at us so we stared at him.

"So... how's the weather?" Kyle just randomly asked.

"Sunny," Mitchell and I said at the same time.

"Nah, I think it's going to rain," Kyle said looking out the window. Mitchell and I stared out the window confused. There was no cloud in sight, and it hadn't rained in a week.

"Kyle, I think you're on something," I said stealing one of Mitchell's fries. Mitchell laughed at Kyle's face.

"I'm so bored!" Kyle said stretching his legs and kicking me in my side. I cringed and threw a ketchup packet at his face. Right when it hit his nose, it exploded, causing ketchup to go all over his face. It got real silent and then we all burst out laughing.

---

"Mitchell?" I asked him when we went into his room. I was staying the night.

"Yeah, Lili flower?" He replied using my nickname.

"Do you..." I was not going to ask it, never was I going to say those 4 words. Ever.

"Do I what?" He standing up from his chair walking over to me.

"Do you... do you think I could be in one of your videos?" God, why am I such a wuss? I think when I stand that, a look phased Mitchell's face... saddness maybe? no... I think it was the looking of no hope. Yeah, how ever that face looks... it was on his face.

"Yeah, sure," He smiled at me. Oh that smile.

I swear, one day I will say to him: Mitchell, I like you.
But that day is not today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Well.
Lookie here :]
I updated :D
And I had 6 comments on the 1st chapter? WHOA!

Well, it's alive again :]
And will be for awhile.
I'm on Spring Break :D