Hi, I'm Mitchell Davis.

Love

I closed my eyes and laid my head down on Mitchell’s pillow I was borrowing for the night. It smelt like him so much. I opened my eyes and stared at the figure that was sleeping on the bed beside me; at least I think he was sleeping. I stared at his back, and then shifted my eyes to the back of his head. I heard movement coming from him, it sounded like he was about to roll to face my way. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended I was sleeping. I felt his eyes on me, as if he was watching me sleep. I heard him sigh and heard the bed make some moving sounds. I heard his feet hit the ground, I cracked open an eye and saw him walking out of his bedroom.

I lifted my head up and looked at the time. 3:56 am, too damn early for me. I heard the door open; I looked over to it and saw Mitchell standing there with a glass of water in his hand. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.Oh that smile.

“Hey Mitchell?” I asked him.

“Yeah, Lili?” Mitchell replied looking into my eyes.

“Uhm, nevermind,” I chickened out; I couldn’t try to ask it like I tried last night.

“Oh, alright,” Mitchell said setting his water down on the nightstand. I set my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes trying to go to sleep.

My body thought otherwise.

[Mitchell’s P.O.V.]

I watched her sleep, I don’t mean in a creepy way. Like, when someone watches someone sleep with like a look in their eyes saying “Imma rape you.” No, that’s totally not what I mean… because that’s just wrong. But, if you could see how she was laying, you’d want to hold her. She had her head against the pillow with her arm under it and the other arm out in front of her on top of the pillow. Her knees were bent and the blanket was pulled up to her shoulders.

I find is funny how I can notice everything about her: how she sleeps, her smile, her laugh, the sparkle in her eyes, the way she hugs me, when she blushes, howmuch little make-up she wears, her grey/blue eyes, the way she talks, the way she walks.

But one thing I’m failing to notice, how I’m falling for her.

“Mittttttcccchhheeeellllllllll….” I felt someone shaking my shoulder slowly. I groaned and hid my head deeper into my pillow and swatted what was interrupting my sleep. Someone with a girl voice laughed and whispered something. I heard someone whisper something back to her. She giggled.

“OH KYLE!” She moaned, trying so hard not to laugh.

“OH LILI!” Kyle fake moaned. My eyes snapped open and I flung out of bed. I jumped one someone who was quite skinny and laughing. I yell and the person underneath me laughed.

“Well that got him u—HEY! DON’T HIT PEOPLE WITH PILLOWS!” Kyle screamed. Causing I’m guessing was Lili to laugh even harder. I looked down at the person I was on top of; she had tears going down her face from laughing so hard. I started laughing to myself and I got off Lili.

“So, when are we going to do the video?” Lili asked me smiling.

“Uhm, today if you want?” I asked. Kyle looked at me then to Lili and then smirked.

“Not like that you Perv!” Lili shouted hitting Kyle on the back of his head.I love her.
Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
:file:
Oh yes, I updated.
And it's longer, then all the others.
That's a page and half on Word.
I would've have wrote more, but I ran out of ideas for this update. So I was like, "What the hell?" And updated it, so here you go.

Aliya... I still need it.
Mibba is working ya' know :weird

Well, I give thanks to all my readers and all my subscibers. You guys are the best!
ILY!
-Morgan :]