I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

Settling In

Marley’s POV!

Wow, a son. Who’s my age. Why did they adopt me if they had a son? As soon as I got out of a car, I dropped my purse, everything fell out. Damn.

“You guys go ahead; I have to find my cell phone.” Kenzie and James nodded.

Some how, my phone managed to get under the car. I grabbed it and walked slowly to the house. I walked in and four boy’s heads immediately snapped towards my direction. All of their eyes were narrowed. I thought they said they only had one son?

“Alex, Eli, John, Jeremy, this is Marley.” James said breaking the silence. I heard a boy with black hair and green eyes whisper something to the brunette who had hair that looked like it was a shade in between Kenzie’s and James. That must be Alex. The two other boys both had blond hair. They all were dressed in designer duds; they definitely seemed like jocks.

“Hey” All the boys nodded their heads. The black haired boy was smirking.

“So, Marley, Ill show you your room and let you settle in.” Mackenzie said.
Kenzie led me up a flight of stairs. It seemed like we were walking forever and finally we stopped.

“We’re going to have to repaint your room, sorry.”

“What? Im sure you wont have..to...”my voice caught. The room was the brightest pink I had ever seen. “Well, maybe we will.” I smiled at her.

“Ill let you get settled. Dinner will probably be ready in an hour, ill send someone up.” I nodded.

The first thing I did was change. I put on some extremely short boxer shorts I got from volleyball camp, and then I got to work. I had everything put away when someone knocked on my door.

“Come in!” I shouted. The boy with black hair walked in. I noticed he was really tall. “Oh, hey...um...” I didn’t know his name.

“Eli.”

“Eli,” I said nodding. I waited for him to say something; he didn’t. I realized quickly he was staring at my legs. “Was there something you needed other than to stare at my legs?” I snapped at him.

He just smirked. “Yeah, there is. Mrs. Miller told me to come get you; dinner’s ready.”

“Okay.” I shut the door in his face and changed back into my jeans. I took a deep breath.

Time for dinner with my new family, and my brother’s friends..
♠ ♠ ♠
its short..feeedback please! =)