I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

Reunion

“Finally, we’re home!” I shouted as we pulled into our driveway. The weekend did not get much better after the streaking incident. Every time I was near John in a bathing suit, he would try to pull the straps so my top fell off. I finally had to quit riding with him on the inner-tube, because at one point, he tried to de-pants me while we were riding. And then, John thought that it would be funny to switch my drink, with his special drink, while I was half awake. Let’s just say that, when I finally realized it wasn’t my drink, I spit it on him. Anytime Eli and I were talking, John and Jeremy would make kissing noises. Eli must have not saying anything because I was sure they would have said something about it.

“Aw, did someone not have a good weekend?” John cooed. I was really getting irritated with him, why couldn’t he just go home for once? I chose to ignore John, and I stalked past him into my room. I could hear his laughter from upstairs.

As soon as I was unpacked, I called Derek. I hadn’t seen him for so long, and I missed him. “I’ll be there in ten minuets,” was the answer I got as soon as he picked up the phone; I hadn’t even said hello. It seemed like someone missed me.

It wasn’t even ten minuets when Derek barged into my room, ran up to me, and kissed me. Well, well, well, someone must have really missed me. “Hey,” I murmured into the kiss, “Who let you in?” I think he mumbled ‘Mackenzie’ but it sounded more like, “Mamnzie.”

Derek and I kissed for a few moments before he asked, “So, how was your weekend?”

I went and flopped on my bed, since while we were kissing, we were by the door, and Derek followed me. “It was alright. I hit John’s mom with a spit wad, tubing is amazing, and we all played truth or dare.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“You guys played truth or dare,” Derek asked, curious, “what questions did you get asked?”

I thought it was best not to mention that I got dared to kiss Eli, or that I got dared to strip, or that every time I was in a bathing suit, John would try to de-pants me, so I answered cautiously, “Oh you know, the usual boring stuff. I got asked if we kissed,” I smiled as I said this, “Oh, and I made Alex drink three glasses of John’s special drink.”

Derek didn’t comment on my truth or dare questions, instead he just said, “God, I missed you,” and then kissed me again. I laughed into the kiss, “I was only gone for two days,” I murmured.

“It was a long two days,” Derek replied. Derek’s comment pretty much silenced all conversation. Once the word ‘days’ was out of his mouth, I kissed him with as much passion that I could. Derek kissed me with equal amount of passion. At some point while we were kissing, Derek and I moved from sitting on the bed, to lying on the bed, with Derek on top of me. I could feel his hands roaming my body, slowly moving under my shirt. I could tell that my shirt was pretty much pushed up all the way, but I didn’t stop him. In fact, we didn’t even notice when someone walked into the room.

“Oh, dang, I’m sorry,” someone stuttered. I immediately pushed Derek off me and pulled down my shirt. I smoothed my hair as I turned to look at who it was.

“Hey Eli, what’s up?” I asked him, acting like he didn’t just see Derek and me making out.

“Um,” Eli was clearly uncomfortable; he was scratching the back of his head nervously, “Mackenzie wanted me to tell you that it’s time for dinner. And she says Derek can stay too, if he wants.” He quickly left the room.

“As awkward as that was, I think I’m going to head home.” Derek said to me, kissed me, and then left.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this chapter at all. It's boring to me. Sorry, you all will probably thing it is too.

Anyways, put aside the suckyness and comment! ;)