I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

Scary Movies

“Alright, spill. What happened between you and Derek?” Kristin asked me later that night. She, Sarah, Jess and I were in my room. Jason had left about a half hour after Derek did, so it was just us girls, and Alex and his friends, but they were somewhere else in the house.

I told them everything that went on between Derek and I. I also told them the whole story about me and Eli. As soon as I was done with both, Jess yelled, “I’m going to kick Derek’s ass.” I shook my head, snickering. Jess would say something like that.

“We tell you this all the time Marley. Derek is jealous.” Kristin said.

“And I tell you every time, what is he jealous of?”

“Eli. He can obviously see that Eli likes you. He’s probably afraid that you’re going to leave him for Eli.” Kristin answered.

“One, Eli does not like me. Two, I don’t like Eli, so Derek has nothing to be afraid of, or jealous of.” Both the twins just shook their heads, Jess just shrugged.

“Ha, look! That guy just got his head chopped off!” Jess slurred about a half hour later. All of us, including Alex and his friends, were watching Saw. Jess thought I needed cheered up, so she suggested we watch all of the Saw movies. I don’t know what made her thing watching scary movies would cheer me up, but it did. I think it was more of the fact that Jess and Alex would laugh at ever scary part.

“Will you shut up? You’re the one that wanted to watch these movies, so shut the hell up!” John yelled at Jess. She glared at him but listened. I looked over at her a while later and noticed she was slyly throwing popcorn at Alex, who was sitting next to her. Jess soon got bored with that because Alex wasn’t responding to the popcorn throwing, so she just sat there, staring at her hair. By the time we got to Saw II, everyone was paying attention.

When a girl was about to be killed, the front door open suddenly. A dark, tall figure was standing there. Everyone, and I mean everyone, screamed their heads off. Somehow, John ended up in my lap, which I didn’t understand because he was across the room from me.

“What are you guys screaming about?” a familiar voice called.

“What the hell man? You can’t just walk in the door while we’re watching the Saw movies. You scared the crap out of everyone.” Alex yelled.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t know you guys were watching a scary movie.” Eli came into the living room and flopped down on the couch next to John, who had moved from my lap to the seat next to me. Eli must have gone home because he was in a tee shirt instead of his button up. “Dude, what are you doing here? I figured Megan would have you whipped so bad that you couldn’t come here.” John asked him.

“I’m not whipped,” Eli stated sourly, “I do what I want. I went to talk to her, since I’m an amazing boyfriend. All she did was cry and trash talk Marley,” everyone looked at me; I had an innocent smile on my face, “Oh,” Eli continued, “she has two black eyes and her noise was gushing blood.” Eli said more to me than anyone else; I let out a small laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make me happy. ;)

Oh, and I posted a new story, Take 'Em Out, everyone should check it out! Be honest about what you think about it! :D