I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

We're just friends, right Eli?

“What the hell?” I screamed the next morning because someone elbowed me in the face. I looked up slowly, blinking my eyes. Jeremy was using my stomach as a pillow; it was probably him who hit me. I looked around the living room, Kristin and Sarah were sleeping over by the coffee table, and John at their feet; Jess and Alex were both on the couch, Jess at one end, Alex at the other. I didn’t see Eli anywhere, maybe he was in the bathroom. I shrugged my shoulders, laid back down on my pillow, and fell back asleep.

I was woken up yet again. This time, it was because my head was slowly moving. I blinked and sat up slowly. Everyone was where they were last time, except Jeremy moved from my stomach to just lying down next to me. I still didn’t see Eli. To be honest, I really didn’t care where he was, I just wanted to sleep. I flopped back down and tried to fall asleep. As my head hit the pillow, there was a loud “Opff!”

“What the…” I muttered, sitting up. “Oh my god, Eli, I’m sorry! I didn’t know you were my pillow!”

“It’s okay,” Eli said, wincing slightly.

“How long have you been a pillow?”

Eli shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know, you fell asleep on me sometime last night. I think it was during Saw IV, we were the only ones up.”

I grimaced; I didn’t remember any of that. “Wow, I must have been out of it, I don’t remember falling asleep on you,” I told him. “Does Megan really have two black eyes?” I whispered, lying back down on his stomach. Eli nodded. “I’m sorry,” I muttered sourly.

“Why do you have anything to be sorry about?”

“Eli, I punched your girlfriend in the face, numerous times. Aren’t you mad?” Eli shook his head, I looked at him astonished. “Do you even know why I punched her?”

“She slapped you. I saw that, everyone saw it.”

“Well, yeah. But she also threatening me, saying I had to stay away from you. She must be seriously delusional if she thinks I like you. We’re just friends, right Eli?” I looked up at Eli. He had the saddest expression on his face. But when he noticed I was looking at him, his face quickly went blank and he looked away. “Yeah, just friends,” he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this has taken forever for me to post. I was at my mom's most of the week, my laptop is at my dad's, chapters are on said laptop.
Anyways, I'm sure all of you are like, who care's, we just want the freaking chapter. So here it is.
Comment and enjoy! :)

Oh, and I'm on spring break! Woohoo! So that means more chapters, well maybe. Lol.