I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

Storks Drop the Babies Off

I had the feeling that someone was staring at me, it was creeping me out. I rubbed my eyes then opened them. Derek was leaning on his elbow looking at me. His blond hair was all over the place and he had his ducky boxers on. “Um, hey,” I mumbled.

I don’t know how Derek understood me, because I was pretty sure what came out of my mouth was not ‘hey,’ but he still understood. “Hey.”

“What are you doing up so early? It’s like eight o’clock.” I said groaning.

“Its twelve o’clock in the afternoon.” Derek said with a chuckle.

“What are you doing up then?” I asked him, being completely serious.

“I don’t know. You’re cute when you sleep, did you know you talk while you’re sleeping?”

“I was aware of that,” I said with a grimace.

“So…” Derek began, but then stopped. “So what?” I asked him after he didn’t continue.

“Last night wasn’t your first time,” His statement came out as a fact instead of a question.

“No, it wasn’t. Was it yours?”

Derek shook his head, “No, it wasn’t.” He paused for a moment, looking like he was debating on asking me something. “Just spit it out Derek,” I told him flatly.

“How many guys have you had sex with?”

I stared at him blankly, that was not what I expected him to say. “Why does it matter?”

“Because I want to know.”

“How many girls have you had sex with?” I shot right back at him.

Derek glared at me, “I asked you first. And why does it matter anyways?” he mimicked me.

“Because I want to know.” If he wanted to act like a five year old, I can play that way too.

Derek just stared at me. It was more of a glare, but still. Finally I gave in and told him, “If you must freaking know, I’ve slept with two guys, not including you. Are you happy now?”

Derek just shrugged his shoulders and didn’t say anything. “Are you going to tell me how many girls you’ve slept with?”

“No, I don’t think so. I don’t think it’s any of your business honestly. The past is the past.” I stared at Derek in shock. I was about to let out a string of profanities when someone yelled from downstairs. “Lucy, I’m home!”

“Shit, Alex is home. You need to leave, now.” I whisper-yelled at Derek. He immediately grabbed his clothes and began putting them on. I quickly threw on shorts and a random shirt. I grabbed Derek’s hand and led him down the back set of stairs, which led to the backyard. When we got to the backdoor, I pushed him outside, quickly locked the door, and then ran back upstairs. I figured Derek would be smart enough to sneak to his car. I had just sat on my bed when Alex strolled in.

“Hey little sis! How was your birthday present?” Alex looked like he was laughing at a private joke.

“Oh, you know,” I answered, trying to make my breathing normal; “it was great. Derek took me to a My Chemical Romance concert.”

“Hmm,” he began, “it seems like he gave you a little something else too.” Alex said, wiggling his eyebrows.

“What are you talking about?”

Alex was now in a fit of laughter. “Just tell me you used protection.” I blushed profusely and nodded. “Marley, I think it’s time we had the talk,” Alex began with a straight face. “Now that you’re sexually active, I believe it’s time you learned about the birds and the bees. And if your good and don’t interrupt, I’ll even tell you where babies come from!” Alex said in an extremely excited voice.

“Shut up! I know where babies come from.” I glared at him. “How did you know he stayed over?”

“Marley,” Alex gave me a look that told me I was stupid, “How many times do you think I’ve snuck girls in and out?” Well, I guess I never thought about that. “And, his car was parked outside” He finished with a smirk.

“Opps,” I said with a small smile.

“My baby’s growing up!” Alex yelled, hugging me. He then left my room, pretending to cry. Sometimes I wondered why Alex was so weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and enjoy!

PS! Babies really do come from storks. My mommy said so. ;)

PPS! I may not be updating for a while. After all, it is my spring break. Just a heads up