I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

One Mistake from Being Together

I stared at Eli in shock. In all of the times I’ve vented to him, he’s never raised his voice. He only gave me a few pointers, otherwise he kept quiet. “Wow Eli, if you didn’t want me to vent to you, all you had to do was say so,” I said in a meek voice.

Eli began shaking his head furiously, “That’s not what I meant. It doesn’t bother me that you talk to me. What I meant was, I’m tired of hearing about you and Derek. You two are always fighting. And you’re always complaining about him. Well why don’t you fucking break up with him? If you’re so unhappy, break the fuck up with him.”

I had a dumbfounded expression on my face. “You know why I can’t break up with him,” I whispered.

“No, I don’t know why you can’t break up with him,” Eli growled, “It’s not that hard. Just walk up to him and say ‘later loser.’ He treats you like dog shit and you just take it. You’re a huge pushover when you’re with him. He doesn’t fucking deserve you.”

I was speechless. “What the hell do you mean he doesn’t deserve me?” I forced, trying to make it sound angry.

“It’s pretty damn obvious Marley. Derek McGee does not deserve you, Marley McHatton Miller.” Eli growled once more, emphasizing each word. I just stared at him, completely shocked and speechless. “You know what,” Eli began after he calmed himself, “Fuck the friend zone.” And with that, he grabbed my face and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are happy; I lied to my mom saying that I needed something from my dad's just to post this. I was going to be mean and make you all wait for the chapter, but I decided against it. You better be happy.
Comments galore better be coming in. ;););)

Enjoy my lovely readers