I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

Oh My God...

Kissing Eli was completely different than kissing Derek; I’ll just start off with that.

When Eli’s lips first touched mine, I just sat there. After my moment of shock passed, I tried to pull away, but I couldn’t. Soon, before I could even realize what I was doing, I was kissing Eli back. I couldn’t stop myself. When Eli and I kissed, there was just something there; I couldn’t put my finger on what it was. Eli’s lips were soft and forceful at the same time.

When it suddenly hit me that I was kissing Eli, I immediately pulled back. My hand automatically flew up to my mouth. “Oh my god,” I murmured through my hand.

“Yeah, oh my god,” Eli said, his eyes glazed over and a lazy smile on his face with this dimples barely showing.

“No you idiot! I mean, oh my god, what did I just do. Not, oh my god, that was amazing.”

“You didn’t enjoy that?” Eli asked, his forehead scrunching together.

I ignored his question. “What did you think you were doing?! I have a boyfriend!”

Eli sat there, his facial expressions changing from sad to angry and back again. “He doesn’t deserve you,” He muttered.

“I think you’ve made it pretty clear that you think Derek doesn’t deserve me.” I snapped at him.

“Marley, can you seriously not see that you’re too good for him? I…”

“I think you should just go Eli.” I said, interrupting him. He looked at me with an astonished expression. Slowly he trudged out of my room with his head down. I let out a loud sigh before I started freaking out.

I was pacing around my room, freaking out. What the hell was I going to tell Derek? I mean, I had to tell him, didn’t I? I basically just cheated on him. Oh god, I cheated on Derek. This sent me into another round of hysterics.

“Derek, I know you’re mad at me right now, but I need you to come to my house, now. There is something really important I need to tell you.” I was so nervous that I hung up on him without thinking about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make sure you read this first..
I'm posting two chapters because I know for sure I won't be able to update all weekend. I'm going to be superr busy.

Comment and Enjoy! :)