I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

He's Not Good at Keeping Secrets

Mackenzie ran to hug me as soon as I walked through the door. “Oh Marley! I missed you. Did you have a good time?” She rushed.

“Yeah, it was great.” I told her. I was about to say more when Alex and his friends came running downstairs.

“I saw that fagot was out there, what did he want?” Alex asked.

“He wanted to get back together.” Just as I expected, everyone became silent.

“Well, what did you say?” Mackenzie asked after I didn’t continue.

“I told him no, that I just wanted to be friends.”

“Good,” Alex said, cracking his knuckles, “it looks like I won’t have to crack some skulls today.” I rolled my eyes. When Mackenzie wasn’t looking, I flipped him off. Alex just laughed and went upstairs, followed by Jeremy, John, and Eli. Eli was about to leave when I grabbed his arm.

“Hey Eli, can I talk to you for a second?” I asked nervously. He nodded and we went to sit down on the couch.

“So what’s up? How was your trip?” Eli asked after a moment.

“Good, I had fun. I realized some things while I was there.”

Eli nodded his head, “That’s good. What did you realize?”

“Well, I obviously realized I don’t want to be with Derek anymore. And I, err, realized one other thing.” Eli didn’t say anything; he just had a small smirk on his face. I took a deep breath and continued, “You see Eli, I realized that I…I li…” Before I could continue stuttering, Eli grabbed my face and kissed me. I didn’t try and fight it like I did last time; I felt myself enjoying the kiss.

“I like you too Marley,” Eli said after he broke away from the kiss. I gave him a smile before I became confused.

“Wait, how did you know I was going to say that?”

Eli grinned at me, “Alex practically jumped me when I walked into the house. He’s not very good at keeping secrets you know.”

“If you knew I was going to say that, why didn’t you just stop me before I started talking?”

“I wanted you to tell me yourself. You were having trouble so I decided it was time to step in,” he began laughing; I punched him playfully.

“You’re mean,”

Eli shrugged his shoulders and grinned, “Oh well,” he said before he kissed me again, “That’s why you like me,” he murmured.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Eli whispered in between kisses. I gave him a huge smile and nodded my head.

“Are you sure about this Marley?” Eli had asked me yet again. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

“I’m positive.”

Eli looked like he wasn’t convinced. “Are you absolutely sure?”

I looked at Eli’s face critically. “Are you asking if I’m over Derek?” I asked him, completely guessing.

“Erm, possibly,”

I gave Eli a small smile. God, he was just so cute. “Eli, I’m not completely over Derek. But I do know that I like you and want to be with you.” Eli sighed with relief and flashed me a dimpled smile. I felt like my insides were melting as he looked at me with his sparkling green eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is what you've been waiting for. I think its corny though. How's 'bout ya'll comment? It makes me happy.

Tomorrow's Friday right? Anyways, won't be updating for a while. I'm a busy beaver. Hoping to see X-Men Origins, Wolverine pwns, prom Saturday, etc, ect. You get the point.