I Finally Got Adopted..Dang

We're A Cliche Now

Prom was amazing. I, and pretty much everyone else, danced like a mad person. I had so much fun that I didn’t want it to end. Good thing there was after prom.

“Bye guys! See you at in two hours!” Nakita yelled when she and Alex left for her house to get ready.

“Come on cute little boyfriend,” I said to Eli, grabbing his hand and leading him to my room, “lets go get ready.”

Eli and I were going as Batman and Robin. Even though I wanted to be Batman, I was Robin because Eli said he couldn’t pull off wearing underwear over tights.

“I’ll go get changed in Alex’s room,” Eli said, grabbing his outfit and headed for the door.

“You can get dressed in here,” I said stopping him, “it’s not that big of a deal.” Eli nodded and started to change. He had his shirt off when I interrupted him. “Um Eli,” I said, biting my lip, “can you help me get my dress off?” Eli came over to me wordlessly. I turned around and lifted up my hair. Slowly he unzipped my dress. His cold fingertips sent shivers down my spine.

“There you go,” Eli said hoarsely. I turned to look at him. His eyes never left mine as we stared at each other longingly. Slowly but surely I slipped of my dress so I was just in my boxer shorts. Eli’s eyes never left my face as I walked up to him and kissed him hungrily. Eli returned the kiss with force. I felt his hands roam my body softly as he led me to the bed. Eli and I fell on top of the bed together. He gently lowered himself over me.

“You’re so beautiful,” Eli murmured in between heated kisses. With steady hands he began to remove my shorts. Eli had already seen me naked before because I was dared to streak, but I had only seen him with his shirt off.

“Take your pants off now,” I said after I fiddled with his belt for what seemed like forever. Eli chuckled as he shed his pants and underwear. My eyes immediately widened. “Eli you’re pretty,” I said as I rubbed my hands up and down his chest, moving them lower and lower each time. Eli groaned softly as I did this.

“Don’t tease me,” he said roughly. I laughed at him and then kissed him passionately. “Are you ready?” he asked.

“Yes,” I moaned softly as he kissed me.

“Are you sure?” Eli asked smirking.

“God Eli, I’m about to punch you,” I snapped at him. Eli laughed and then he was inside of me. Shivers went down my spine as Eli kissed me again.

****

“You want to know something Eli?” I asked him as we were lying next to each other.

“What?” he answered, drawing circles with his fingers on my arms.

“We’re a cliché now.”

“How so?” he asked.

“We had sex on prom night,” I said cracking myself up. Eli shook his head and chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eli's thoughts take the stage in the next chapter..which might be out tonight?
Comment and enjoy